Page 92 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mordred69 View Post
    I would love to see a pharse with you doing 13k lol...
    Well with the 25% buff and tricks it would only require 10000 spread-sheeted dps, so it's not really that unbelievable considering he has mostly 264's. I have some 277 pieces in my mutilate set and I pull 16441 dps on festergut(http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2479&e=2674).

It doesn't seem unreasonable to do 13k in his gear with that perspective.

Hm okay here i go

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Snakesblood

I'm planing on getting DBW hope to get 100% arp with it and food buff and Ring; Seal of many mouths to get me experties caped

i gemed for hit to get me the posion hit or should i drop 1 hit gem down ?

good gear you DO need more expertise but the ring should put you fairly close, with the gear you have planned on getting you'll be fine

wowarmory Stormwedge on the Skywall server.. if that doesn't work then Kilroggs Frosted Flakes guild on skywall just search for stormwedge =]
    I'd post a direct link but site won't let me for junior member purposes

Stormwedge, you're hit rating is a bit low. You're over exp cap, and whats with the Exp/stam gem on your belt? I think you have a couple too many items with arpen on them for mutilate spec, but that could be just because you haven't had the loot drops to replace them with. I'd say get rid of that ugly exp/stam gem in your belt, stack on some more hit rating, and you're on your way 8).

unfortunately I'm unable to post links atm as well... so search on wowarmory for Taented on Tichondrius realm. (sorry, its the best i can do under these circumstances)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...k&cn=Spardacus

keep in mind, my exp rating is a tad high because my fucking boots wont drop.

btw 5/10 for rogue above me
    Last edited by sethg; 2010-07-06 at 10:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10. Beautiful gear, gemming, and enchanting. "BiS" raiding professions too. Brilliant all around. That belt refuses to drop for me. :P

Evidently I haven't posted enough to be allowed to post links, so my surveyor will have to go the extra mile to look me up himself on the armory. Sorry, my friend. :C

I would like to comment on Spardacus on a minor detail and then Sevren I will post on you.

Spardacus your Lich King specc (I'm assuming it's a Lich King specc because of the Deadly Brew in the specc) is basically a straight out 350 dps loss from the normal Assassination specc. There are much better options for a specc where you drop 1 point in Lethality and only put 1 point in Deadly Brew, which I personally use and the crippling poison effect from it has never had an issue to be up by the time the initial valk stuns are done, and it's only roughly a 50dps downgrade. Or if you're adament on speccing 2 points Deadly Brew, then drop 1 from Lethality and then 1 from Relentless Strikes and put both in Deadly Brew. It's a big dps loss but still pulls 120dps ahead of the specc you're currently using for Lich King.

Zevren - Your specc and gemming are perfect. Still a few upgrades needed from Heroic ICC but that just comes with time and luck. 10/10

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oroth&cn=Azrax
    Azrax, Level 85 Gnome Rogue
    Kárnivool, Level 85 Human Priest
    <Ka Pai> - New Zealand based 25 man, 3 day raiding guild. We strive to provide an attractive, enjoyable, and constructive raid environment. Currently 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

---- Currently Retired from Early Dragon Soul Progression, will be back for Mists!! ----

Quote Originally Posted by sethg View Post
    btw 5/10 for rogue above me
    Apologies for taking up another spot on the forums for this, but... Spardacus, "5/10" isn't very descriptive. What did you not like? What would you change to optimize? What are your criticisms?

To be honest Taented he probably didn't even look at your armory. Because you're in mostly 277 gear, the only exception being your crossbow weapon which is 271 and Herlumi War Token which is 264. 10/10 from me for you.
    <Ka Pai> - New Zealand based 25 man, 3 day raiding guild. We strive to provide an attractive, enjoyable, and constructive raid environment. Currently 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

---- Currently Retired from Early Dragon Soul Progression, will be back for Mists!! ----

Keep in mind, I do not know all & everything about Rogues…

But I thought general rule was slow MH/fast OH…?!?

Maybe it's different for Assassination Rogues…? Dunno; I am All Combat, All The Time…! ;^p

I will say 8.5/10…??? But I really don't know…!

So, with that said, if anyone could…

WoW Armory - Bøîl - Sen'jin

Please note the special characters in the name…

I would have included a link, but the forum will not let me do so yet…!

Thanks!

Right now, working on getting gold & materials for making a Chopper & Jeeves; Frosties for T10 gear; 'regular' Emblems for heirlooms, looking for a Battered Hilt, and contemplating a Worgen Rogue when Cata drops (to experience the starting zone & the intended wearer of aforementioned heirlooms) and then Race Changing my Rogue to Worgen after a few months…
    Last edited by Boil; 2010-07-08 at 06:08 PM.

3/10
    Need to enchant your gear >.> and use epic gems... more than just your engineering bonus's lol
    Also run them heroics lol there's heaps of triumph upgrades for you... farm heirlooms when cata is you know... actually close to coming out.

Here's my armory

I have norm Ikfirus and shadow seekers tunic in my bags too atm, dunno which is best... just went with frigid cos i love it on my druid lol xD and i thought my exp was getting a bit extreme using them

be gentle =P

P.S i've been away for a while and haven't kept up-to-date on theory crafting for rogues... i see most of the really geared/knowledgeable rogues above me are gemming haste or ap/haste... is that what you do at high levels of gear or should i be doing it atm... i've just carried on from where i left of gemming 40AP generally..
    Also the profession's are in the process of changing(the cheap way xD) to JC/engineering eventually
    Last edited by Brodëy; 2010-07-09 at 04:08 AM.
    I'm not crazy!, mother had me tested
    Brodëy
    Viduus

6/10

You have the basic things right, hitcap expertise cap.
    You are slowly starting to gem haste, got 500+ atm

Sadly you got a LOT of arp from gearpieces =/
    You even used a Sanc't token on your headpiece, which is essentially a combat rogue part.
    But i'm guessing without a guild it's pretty hard to get the offpieces "Geistlord Punishment Sack" & "Ikfirus' Sack of Wonder", so you decided to go with the 4 pc setbonus.

Judging by your Achi points its merely your alt anyway ;p

My muti rogue is in my Signature :3

hmmm.... if i were to change to combat... what would i need?
    i have 2 251 weapons axe/mace or whatever they are in my bag waiting in case i do
    Do i gem pure ArP like a feral druid or is it ArP/AP or haste?
    Also whats the combat rotation? i like mut cos its piss easy.. and i don't wont an uber complicated alt >.>

P.S. you have no signature...
    I'm not crazy!, mother had me tested
    Brodëy
    Viduus

I have been hesitant to enchant my gear because I have kinda been waiting to get better gear first, at least the i251 T10 gear & accompanying pieces…

Gems, less than epic due to costs, just filling sockets with what I can find/afford for now…

What Triumphs should/would I upgrade to? At least half of my slots are from badge vendors as it is…

As for the heirlooms, I know Cata is a way off, but I just wanted to get them out of the way…!

Since I am not in a raiding guild, I am finding less and less to be excited about with WoW right now, and grinding heroics is getting old fast, especially with some of the less enjoyable dungeons popping up in the queue… My professions are maxed, I have only a few things I really want to make in Engineering (and they are costly), and fishing is ever so tedious at times… And It SO sucks that my work schedule does not allow me to even have a run at the weekend tourneys…!

I am excited about the changes coming in Cata though, and, with the Worgen Rogue spin, am considering switching from Combat Swords to Fist Weapons… Can you say Wølverîne…?!?

Just for an information in case you ever do go Assassination Boil. Highest DPS Dagger always in your Main Hand. And Deadly Poison on your fastest dagger.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Lethalbladez

I have Wodin's lucky necklace, Shrapnel Star and Band of the Bone Colossus or Seal of the Twilight Queen for alternatives.
    Last edited by Lethal; 2010-07-09 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling

DIEE!! you filthy blood elf!! 9/10! simply because you're a filthy horde (not really)

You're probably better off using your alternatives compared to what I can see on the armory atm, most parts are quite impressive especially 25HM ones. I'm guessing your rolls suck on DBW :P Oh how I long to get a new dagger from 25N *sigh*

Sadly I don't have access to 25 man raids...except pugs anyway *cry*

I've got frostbitten Fur boots but they don't fit into my current gearset really, most of my gear is pretty much at the MAXIMUM achievable level for my guild except for my daggers, BQL and Putri refuse to drop them -.- and well sindragosa is just a bitch (we only do 10HM) so rate away!

P.S you have to click my siggie to get to my armory!
    Last edited by Varian; 2010-07-09 at 01:56 PM.
    I would agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Lethalbladez

I have Wodin's lucky necklace, Shrapnel Star and Band of the Bone Colossus or Seal of the Twilight Queen for alternatives.
    Very nice gear I can only dream of.
    Here's mine been playing very casually since 3.3 so have alot of stupid gear pieces lol. I still out dps noobs in pugs with much better gear

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Croshadow

EDIT: I Know my expertise is crap, still waiting for that lootship chest

I have a Question for Spardacus, Why the two 34 armor pen in the boots?

Also at Croshadow it's a huge DPS loss to be below the exp cap and while you can wait for a good drop you should at least be gemming to hit it in the meantime.
    Last edited by cpnshrike; 2010-07-10 at 02:35 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...temgale/simple
    "Your mother was a wrench and your father smelled of seaforium!" - Stormforged Taskmaster