Deleted
    just sad to see all those rogues with legendary and not even a clear HC DS Raid. so undeserved. GJ Blizzard

/\ Mr.Bitter

Quote Originally Posted by paularas View Post
    1) Yesterday 11:41 PM
    2) Obtained Golad, Twilight of Aspects. 1 day ago
    3) OMG rate me guys!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onner/advanced
    4) gz u won, 11/10 you are now among the 1000 rogues that made the legendaries either with 0/8 hc or 8/8 hc
    THANKS but i was hoping for a honest rating not im mad you have legendary and i dont comment

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    just sad to see all those rogues with legendary and not even a clear HC DS Raid. so undeserved. GJ Blizzard
    Oh ya because getting a legendary AFTER beating the game makes sense GJ BLIZZARD should of made more thoridals for you =)

Would appreciate feedback whether everything's in order and what could/should I do.

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enevy/advanced.

Non-epic shoulder enchant will be fixed soon and changing the 20agi/20crit gem on legs to 20agi/20haste tomorrow.
    Edit: Also, been playing with the talents in Assa tree and finally after enough tweaking with Shadowcraft, best combination should be 3/3 CdG, 2/3 Lethality and 2/3 Ruthlessness, gonna respec next time I log in.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by ekhie; 2012-01-29 at 01:59 AM. Reason: minor clarification regardin spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fallschick View Post
    '

oh hi 3/8 heroic and legendary terirbele guild helo

and terrible player.

---------- Post added 2012-01-29 at 03:15 AM ----------

THANKS but i was hoping for a honest rating not im mad you have legendary and i dont comment

Oh ya because getting a legendary AFTER beating the game makes sense GJ BLIZZARD should of made more thoridals for you =)
    yeah because good guilds got their 8/8 hc before they got their legendaries, because they don't need to be carried by new legendaries to get their achievement

last edit: also I would beat you on dps even though you got your legendary daggers, bad players man.
    Last edited by mmoc3d5e9cedde; 2012-01-29 at 02:17 AM.

Lol didn't expect to find so many mad/jealous rogues in here....

Deleted
    yeah, totally jelly, inb4 10man raider as well seeing as I can't find you in any 25man WOL's.

nvm found ur guild on wowprgress, holy shit man! World rank 3567!!!!! must be some amazing players in that guild jk getting legendary means nothing, get back to me when you outplay me kthxbye.
    Last edited by mmoc3d5e9cedde; 2012-01-29 at 02:39 AM.

You are one of the most pathetic people i've seen in a while.

Stop playing.
    Last edited by Sakurako; 2012-01-29 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpaderp View Post
    yeah, totally jelly, inb4 10man raider as well seeing as I can't find you in any 25man WOL's.

nvm found ur guild on wowprgress, holy shit man! World rank 3567!!!!! must be some amazing players in that guild jk getting legendary means nothing, get back to me when you outplay me kthxbye.
    Oh your 10 man guild no wonder.
    And I wasn't gloating of how great I'm just posting to get a rate just like anyother person is here for.
    You are soo good that's why you weren't good enough to bein a 25 man guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we... not get into the whole player-bashing and 10v25?

Onner, grats on your daggers. I wince a bit at seeing them with H Hungerer, but drops are what drops are. 9/10 for setup and gearing. No clue what you're like in action, so I won't try to comment on it.

I'd say something to Cuchi, other than grats on HM Madness, but atm you're in pvp gear and I don't really pvp.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dinya/advanced if anyone has a constructive comment (yes, the 3/3 ES and 2/2 Elusiveness is intentional).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dinya/advanced if anyone has a constructive comment (yes, the 3/3 ES and 2/2 Elusiveness is intentional).
    I'm guessing the spec is due to staying in on heroic morchok black blood phase and to also make it easier to take the stomps.
    8/10
    you are losing a tiny bit of dps by matching the socket bonus in Emergency Descent Loop if you put a 40 agi gem in there it would be a minor dps increase(though perhaps not noticeable)
    and with sprint + shadow step the 35 agi boot enchant might be a bit better too
    I also believe that premed + prep are better than getting 2/3 precision switching those 2 points around may help increase dps a decent amount due to increased find weakness uptime and ease of keeping all the sub finishers up.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...chani/advanced
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

Deleted
    mad/ jealous for what? have same gear on my rogue, better progress (4-5/8), got daggers before you, in bwd bot and fl was ranked world 3-100 in all 3 specs in all fights and i am trying to help the forum and the rogues by assisting or asking questions instead of "Look, just got legendaries, nia nia nia nia, i have orange and you dont have!"

so, trust me, the rogues that commented you might have more chances of having legendaries and having them BEFORE you then being just jealous and asses

tyvm

I like how this has managed to devolve into a 10/25 debate as well as legendary rage fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpaderp View Post

3/3 Coup De Grace.
    3/3 Lethality.
    1/3 Ruthlessness.
    Glyph of Cloak in place of Glyph of Blade Flurry.
    I'm not saying the person you're upset with is great or anything (but I don't see them having said that to begin with), but your ego certainly doesn't seem to match your doings. It's not like your rogue is a regular contributor to Loot FTW's raids or anything, judging from kill numbers and the fact that you've only been there since December, so why exactly are you so upset about someone wanting to show off their shiny orange pixels?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    3/3 Coup De Grace.
    3/3 Lethality.
    1/3 Ruthlessness.
    Glyph of Cloak in place of Glyph of Blade Flurry.
    I'm not saying the person you're upset with is great or anything (but I don't see them having said that to begin with), but your ego certainly doesn't seem to match your doings. It's not like your rogue is a regular contributor to Loot FTW's raids or anything, judging from kill numbers and the fact that you've only been there since December, so why exactly are you so upset about someone wanting to show off their shiny orange pixels?
    3/3 coup de grace > 2/3 coup de grace, 3/3 lethlaity 2/3 ruthlessness in efficiancy of doing high dps, instead of hoping that you have good RNG with a talent (no I do not use rupture rotation) all of the rogues in LFTW agreed to play like this after trying out the normal "elitistjerks says this" specc, a lot, our dps was constantly high instead of sometimes, thanks to rng it being maybe 100-200 dps higher. As for the glyph, used cloak for morchok soaking (using cloak instead of feint when it's off cd due to it being of GCD for maximizing dps, guess I forgot to change it back afterwards.

After being done with spine heroic progress, which in most high-end guilds eyes, was the real final boss of this tier, seeing as madness was a joke, there is really no need to be greedy for gear or anything, so don't mind sitting out for other rogues who really want some loot, also I missed 2 wednesday raids due to having to work, so yeah.

Not upset, just slightly frustrating how you can get the legendaries just as fast being a terrible player and running normal modes, compared to our rogue who is getting it first, who hasn't even gotten it yet, with 3 weeks of 8/8 heroic + 4 weeks prior to that with 6/8 heroic.

Oh your 10 man guild no wonder.
    And I wasn't gloating of how great I'm just posting to get a rate just like anyother person is here for.
    You are soo good that's why you weren't good enough to bein a 25 man guild.
    wat? Since when is my guild a 10man guild? Please get out and quit the game and do the world a favor.
    Last edited by mmoc3d5e9cedde; 2012-01-29 at 01:43 PM. Reason: hi

Sorry if my post sounded like i was bragging i was not, even if i did not get the legendary i would have still posted here.
    With that said i do agree guilds that have done harder content should of gotten the daggers faster same with 10 mans etc
    Calling a single person "terrible" is not fair because you do not clear content by yourself so before you judge me without know what problems my guilds going though is very ignorant.
    Not anywhere have i said im better than ppl that does not have it yet i know how getting the legendary work not everyones going to get them at the same time.
    Ty Mugajak for being positive
    and i apologize to anyone who thought i was bragging "that i have legendary and you dont"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't find anyone that has posted a armory link... so here's mine =D http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eidmo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    After 7 weeks of LFR and not being able to afford anything on a weekly GDKP (which I've only actually attended 3 times) that hasn't gotten past Ultraxion, this is what I've got:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ourri/advanced
    I'm pretty sure that short of leaving my guild to find one that actually raids, I can't actually improve my equipment much anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khas View Post
    having legendaries, 2 hc bosses killed and not being exp capped....gg
    Get real....

Quote Originally Posted by Helbereth View Post
    After 7 weeks of LFR and not being able to afford anything on a weekly GDKP (which I've only actually attended 3 times) that hasn't gotten past Ultraxion, this is what I've got:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ourri/advanced
    I'm pretty sure that short of leaving my guild to find one that actually raids, I can't actually improve my equipment much anymore.
    Obvious: enchant your helmet.

It's heavily personal preference, but combat and sub both offer more utility and DPS then assa. Besides that, there is nothing to be done in LFR.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose