1. #2541
    no need to spam the forum asking just go google it or something. the video i think you are talking about is Original:1 and its on warcraft movies, but please just try not to spam the forums next time or put it in the pvp section
    Last edited by Freshprincess; 2012-04-23 at 08:16 PM. Reason: typo

  2. #2542
    Quote Originally Posted by vije View Post
    Orc for mad burst!

    9/10, not far from bis but you're missing your parachute! (the daggers do compensate for the lack of a parachute, though~ )
    10/10, nothing much to say when you are almost BiS

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nifez/advanced

  3. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Lets see what people think I can improve on.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...i%C3%A1/simple

    Always up for constructive criticism.
    With the following reforges, you can get a little more hit without being over cap and a little more expertise which should *theoretically* get you some extra deeps.

    Removed reforge from Bladeshadow Wristguards
    Removed reforge from Blackfang Battleweave Tunic
    Reforged Blackfang Battleweave Gloves to -94 Expertise Rating / +94 Haste Rating
    Reforged Blackfang Battleweave Helmet to -110 Crit Rating / +110 Mastery Rating
    Removed reforge from Windslicer Boomerang
    Removed reforge from Cameo of Terrible Memories
    Reforged Belt of Hidden Keys to -99 Mastery Rating / +99 Expertise Rating
    Removed reforge from Molten Blood Footpads
    Reforged Golad, Twilight of Aspects to -62 Crit Rating / +62 Expertise Rating
    Reforged Signet of Grasping Mouths to -71 Crit Rating / +71 Mastery Rating
    Reforged Underdweller's Spaulders to -96 Mastery Rating / +96 Expertise Rating

    Since it looks like you're currently still running Firelands content, you should aim to pick up the Dreadfire Drape from heroic Rhyolith.
    As far as gems go, epics! Epics! I know they're sometimes expensive, but hopefully not completely out of reach.

    I would say 7.5/10 assuming you don't have a reason for reforging the way you are. If you do, 8.5 based on gems / progression. Looks like you're of the best in your guild (get a new one >_>).

    I'm curious as to what people say of me now. Finally got enough gold to gem up everything.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raeil/advanced

  4. #2544
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pareidolia View Post
    I'm curious as to what people say of me now. Finally got enough gold to gem up everything.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raeil/advanced
    I'd go with ehh... a 9/10...
    You leveling engineering but don't use the glove enchant?
    And the only other thing i'd complain about is the ring gem.. Why the lava coral when you can get 15 more agi with another Queen's Garnet?

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickle/advanced
    I was enchanted mainly for sub progression (on heroic spine), so don't complain too much about the reforges <3
    It's not what you say in your BG argument; it's how loud you say it.

  5. #2545
    Field Marshal Agatha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldlink View Post
    I'd go with ehh... a 9/10...
    You leveling engineering but don't use the glove enchant?
    And the only other thing i'd complain about is the ring gem.. Why the lava coral when you can get 15 more agi with another Queen's Garnet?

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickle/advanced
    I was enchanted mainly for sub progression (on heroic spine), so don't complain too much about the reforges <3
    9/10
    Oh oh oh... good transmog!
    Also, very nice gems everywhere :3
    I'm a little jealous because you have DAT trinket (Heroic Vial)
    I think your enchants and reforges are okay (Though I'd use 65 Mastery for gloves), and the only part of your gear I'd change is the cloak, a couple FL runs every now and then could get you that great cloak.

    That's it, grats on your legendaries

    Link to my armory in my sig :3

  6. #2546
    You look like me 9/10 nothing much to say

  7. #2547
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Agatha View Post
    9/10
    Oh oh oh... good transmog!
    Also, very nice gems everywhere :3
    I'm a little jealous because you have DAT trinket (Heroic Vial)
    I think your enchants and reforges are okay (Though I'd use 65 Mastery for gloves), and the only part of your gear I'd change is the cloak, a couple FL runs every now and then could get you that great cloak.

    That's it, grats on your legendaries

    Link to my armory in my sig :3
    Ty for the transmog compliment <3 It was the bloodfang for the longest time.. when i was a gobby.. then when i went female belf I was like "Oo, time to make her look like a slut" xD

    Gems - Ya.. fucking went broke buying them :B
    About the gloves - Ya, I forgot to swap it back to mastery.. I was trying combat with stacking crit instead of mastery, so thats why I have the haste on there..
    Cloak - Lawl, good luck finding a competent group on my server who could do H FL :P

    Danke <3

    As for you Mr. Kilj...

    9/10
    Get rid of that helm and buy the VP one.. 2nd BIS for combat (#1 being Tier Helm), besides.. 4 set SUCKS for combat.
    Other thing would be... get rid of alchemy.. Pick up JC with Blacksmithing <3
    Dat is all.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickle/advanced
    It's not what you say in your BG argument; it's how loud you say it.

  8. #2548
    Alchemy? I got engineering...... also im going to replace 397 with 410 tier hopefully this week :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldlink View Post
    Ty for the transmog compliment <3 It was the bloodfang for the longest time.. when i was a gobby.. then when i went female belf I was like "Oo, time to make her look like a slut" xD

    Gems - Ya.. fucking went broke buying them :B
    About the gloves - Ya, I forgot to swap it back to mastery.. I was trying combat with stacking crit instead of mastery, so thats why I have the haste on there..
    Cloak - Lawl, good luck finding a competent group on my server who could do H FL :P

    Danke <3

    As for you Mr. Kilj...

    9/10
    Get rid of that helm and buy the VP one.. 2nd BIS for combat (#1 being Tier Helm), besides.. 4 set SUCKS for combat.
    Other thing would be... get rid of alchemy.. Pick up JC with Blacksmithing <3
    Dat is all.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickle/advanced

  9. #2549
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    16
    where the fuck did i see alchemy then? x.x My bad lol
    It's not what you say in your BG argument; it's how loud you say it.

  10. #2550
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldlink View Post
    I'd go with ehh... a 9/10...
    You leveling engineering but don't use the glove enchant?
    And the only other thing i'd complain about is the ring gem.. Why the lava coral when you can get 15 more agi with another Queen's Garnet?

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickle/advanced
    I was enchanted mainly for sub progression (on heroic spine), so don't complain too much about the reforges <3
    No, definitely using the glove enchant. That's the only reason I'm an engineer.

    15 agi vs 25 haste... According to shadowcraft haste is worth 1.96 ep vs 2.87 for agi.

    49 ep vs 43.05

    Haste beats it out, not by much mind you, but it's also nice that I don't have to spend the extra gold.

  11. #2551
    Keyboard Turner Kaleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2
    Dno who to rate here atm due to spam

    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Kaleria/advanced

  12. #2552
    1/10 for no heroic neck <3333 I kid I kid.

    9/10 looks good just missing a few for full BiS

  13. #2553
    9/10 Not much to improve really. No tinker on your back, but not a huge deal

    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Thunderclese/advanced

  14. #2554
    Thunderclese:

    Dem epic gemz! + I'm curious as to why you've chosen Blade Twisting over Imp. Sprint.

  15. #2555
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    464
    10/10 just because you have that god damn ring >_<

    my armory in my signature. I'm most likely in the hemo sub spec/reforges since I'm bored. Got No'kaled heroic for Combat since I'm 3 weeks off my legendaries :<

  16. #2556
    Dreadlord Msi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    849
    -MoP Edition-

    I will start first:

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...us/Msii/simple
    Our greatest influences will always define us.

  17. #2557
    not going over 7/10, since raids aren't still opened. My armory is on sig - still starting to gather gear but with the hotfix i should be able to enter heroics already today.

  18. #2558
    You are definately on the right track cold, keep at it here's mine http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kakashi/simple

  19. #2559
    Fluffy Kitten Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    200
    8/10

    Golden Lotus/Tillers rep seems pretty far behind, guess you missed a day or so which is going to end up hurting you later.
    Passive enchants on cloak/boots, imo ignore MrRobot when it comes to it suggesting passive enchants as when switching from combat - assassination mid raid your reforge will be the only thing you'll want to change and you might end up cock blocking your reforge with them.
    Other than that gogo belt buckle, perfect cut gems, normal mode and trash farm!

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Nik/advanced

    Getting a bit nervous about tonights raids, at current it's 3 raid groups and loads of trash All I seem to want to do is get more Spirits to craft my LW'ing gloves and try to perfect my gear when I really shouldn't

  20. #2560
    Let's see. Budget shoulder enchant. Your gems seem wrong (if I am not mistaken, Combat prioritizes haste over mastery, so your gems should be Deft (agi/haste). I can't imagine your boot enchant is best for PvE (At least, I wouldn't take 175 haste over 140 agi + movement speed, not even for Combat). Need to replace your Direbrew trinket with a heroic 463 trinket.

    Outside of gear... Reputations look good. Professions good. Nice PvP ratings. Glyphs seem fine.

    Just minor tweaks all in all. 8/10

    ====================

    #4 most geared Rogue in the world according to wowprogress. Weeeeeeee.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cigam/advanced

    I know I have the budget leg enchant, but on AH they are going for 10k and I can't afford that. :/ Also glyphs and such are for dailies.
    Last edited by NonMagical; 2012-10-04 at 07:56 AM.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •