Hello!

Me (Disc Priest) and my fellow Wlock teammate are in need of some pointers on how to beat some setups we got major problems against. We usually like to play quite agressive with burst but we are also comfortable with drain play. For the most part I (Disc Priest) die first. Feel free to read the details if you want but some pointers in general for these setups would be very much appreciated! Some hints on what you think is effective versus other setups are also very welcome.

MSWarrior // RestoDruid
If the warrior goes for our lock we get some burst on it but it never seems to be enough to kill it. We also drain the druid as often as we can and I try to play extremely mana conservative. Eventually the warrior goes for me and then I get oom pretty fast and I die.
If the warrior goes for me in the beginning we try to be very agressive on draining the druid asap, but we always have to play very defensive eventually. With the warrior glued to me and with their druid getting full mana back and I get oom, I eventually dies.

Rogue // Any Healer
If we are lucky enough to get into combat before I get sapped and the Wlock gets killed (or almost killed) we usually go as defensive as we can using all our GCDs to survive. But we as good as always end up with me being oom and the Wlock dead. :'( (me 980, Wlock 750 resilience)
If the Rogue gets a sap on me we´re screwed. I eventually have to trinket on the first sap to heal the Wlock up a bit only to get blinded and the Wlock is dead. I´ve tried SW right after I´ve trinketed but it works like maybe 25% of the times and the Wlock still dies and I still get oom.

DK // Any Healer (most frequently RestoDruid or Prot?Paladin)
We can usually be creative versus this setup but we almost always end up with another loss. Thanks to the long matches we can really get some nicely timed bursts and drains. But somehow I get oom and killed by their DK.