3's Partner for a Ret pally/arms warrior

We previously did it with a holy pally, but now that hes in another guild now, its kind of hard for me and my arm's buddy to do some 3's. Any suggestions for a good partner? Both of us can easily pull off 1.5-2k dps in arena, so we're not really looking for another dps.
    Red Bull Gives You Wings!

Re: 3's Partner for a Ret pally/arms warrior

I never knew dps, a raid thing, counted in arena.... oh well.

Anyways, resto druid should be good for that team.

Ret pally,Arms warrior and Resto shaman.Shaman puts all totems at the back of the arena,but not away so the enemy can't destroy them.At the same time the paladin and warrior charge on their mounts choosing the weakest target that doesn't have a bubble or maybe the healer.Shammy activates Heroism and watch as one of the enemies dies in seconds.

tol druid.

holy pally wouldve been a bad idea in the first place? overlapping forbearance

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Im doing with a arms warrior and a resto druid in 3's. and its awesome.
    its fun and its a nice setup tbh
    - im doing almost 2k atm

you said you don't want another dps but think about an elemental shaman. the burst is insane with bloodlust open. usually in 10 seconds it becomes 3v1

Quote Originally Posted by ForceMaster
    you said you don't want another dps but think about an elemental shaman. the burst is insane with bloodlust open. usually in 10 seconds it becomes 3v1
    ...unless the ele is focus-fired. then he has to be HoP'ed instantly and if that is dispelled or the enemy has spell DPS, you lose.
    resto shaman or ToL druid is the way to go.
    This user has been banned.

the warrior charges as soon as the battle begins so they cant even say attack the shaman! even if they say it its too late then boom boom they re dead. ofc if theres e rogue or feral cat hop is a must

it's not like the second the warrior charges, everything is over and the game won. also, there is still pmr, where the mage can almost completely disable the warrior AND STILL do some damage while the rogue facerolls the shaman.
    This user has been banned.

Your mentions about dps is just retarded. You say ''we dont need another dps'', which is obvious. My advice is to stop wow or get a brain.