Poll: Which of the following settups is the easiest to play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Easiest settup to play! (not OP, just EASY)

My vote go's to Ret pala - ToL druid, 2 easy classes combined lol, yet effective

NOTE: Please don't turn this into a QQ thread, just vote and give some comments and keep it civil Ty!

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Re: Easiest settup to play! (not OP, just EASY)

Quote Originally Posted by MM0-rten
    So ret palas aren't OP?
    I was in arena yesterday and a pally just ran away from me.. then in a split second he use avenging wrath, turn around and kill me.. No class should be able to do that to another class.. I were at 100 fucking per cent
    Please don't turn this into a QQ thread, just vote and give some comments and keep it civil Ty!

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

tol + warrior.. warriors dont have to be particularly good...

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Started some serious Disc Priest - Retardin a few days ago. If we remove DK teams (i suck against DKs), its the most easy combo i have ever played. More or less only lost to DK teams and 1 mage/rogue team,
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    tol + warrior.. warriors dont have to be particularly good...
    I don't know about that, spell reflect timing, using shield wall at correct time, intervening, imo warriors are harder to play

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    I don't know about that, spell reflect timing, using shield wall at correct time, intervening, imo warriors are harder to play
    This ^
    I have played a warrior since early TBC,but im not an arena junkie.But in WotLK you need some skills to be able to beat the other comp.It isn't like in TBC that you didn't need to equip anything else then a big 2-hander and rape the other team.Double dps team rises again in WotLK so you need to play a little bit defensive or you might end up dead.Yesterday I player an arena that I had to use 7 times intervene on my druid,because the DK was so close to killing him.I could go on,but it's a fact that if you don't master the Sword and board style you are pretty much dead.

i believe given enough time and if the warrior isn't in a permanent CoI then a druids heals/cyclones will take all the skill req out of a warrior.

warrior -> hit healer.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species

ret pala - dis priest, seen so many bad players above 2.2k in that setup, its sad
    ...................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

Quote Originally Posted by Nowad
    ret pala - dis priest, seen so many bad players above 2.2k in that setup, its sad
    if theyre bad then other people are worse and they deserve the rating...

good double dps will faceroll over bad players at that comp

ToL Druid - Ret pala
    easiest to play in my point of view

Melees are easiest to play right now. DPS + healer is easier than double DPS. So it comes down to ret+healer, dk+healer, rogue+healer, feral+healer, warrior+healer.

Ferals are not very easy to play. To be good at it you have to be good at shifting forms at the right time, even caster form to CC/heal.

Warriors are not the easiest either. You have to stance-dance since many abilities are only usable in certain stances. You also have to manage switching equipment to use certain abilities.

Rogues are not the easiest because you have a ton of cooldowns to manage and if you don't do it well you die. It's the one melee class that can be 3 shotted by most other classes if caught without a trinket.

DKs also have a ton of cooldowns, but mismanaging your cooldowns is much more forgiving. You won't die from being caught once or twice. Also, your magic damage bypasses armor, and you can still dish out almost as much damage in frost presence, making you good against the other melee.

Rets are in my opinion the easiest. They play style is very simple, you have a ton of on-demand burst, and a couple of ohshit buttons, for you AND your team. You don't really have much choice on which offensive abilities to use, your choice is between use a few or use them all. Rets are tough to kite with freedom and dispells and have 100-0 burst potential against certain classes when they catch up.

So IMO healer/ret is the "easiest" (not necessarily strongest) comp to play.

who voted mage rogue -.-

Quote Originally Posted by wortuzalian

Rogues are not the easiest because you have a ton of cooldowns to manage and if you don't do it well you die. It's the one melee class that can be 3 shotted by most other classes if caught without a trinket.

OMFG someone that understands.....

.....have my babies :-*
    "Retribution Paladins are the Eddy Gordo's of World of Warcraft"

Quote Originally Posted by wortuzalian
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH2L7aa0L-E
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shimo
    Because level 60 balance TOTALLY was like todays balance, right?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Because level 60 balance TOTALLY was like todays balance, right?
    Doesnt matter, I just lol at every rogue that still thinks they need all their cd's to do anything right. Its about finding the playstyle, and not being too dependant of your cd's that matters.
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

I voted Ret/TOL as well... Both VERY forgiving classes. Of course to get higher than like 1500 no matter the comp you need to have some idea of whats going on but its definitely an uber faceroll comp. Any plate wearing DPS+ TOL team is... Not sure why you even put 2xdps teams up there, the concept alone requires more skill (or at least effort): DPS longer than the other team can or try to kill through coordinating CC.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Death Knight + Retibution paladin is a very good double dps team.
    They have good CC , good survivability , good nuke and the ability to heal if needed.

Playing a druid is definetly not easy. cc'ing the right ones in the right time + keeping all hots up on every friendly target (espacially in 3o3) can be really a pain in the ass.
    A rouge is definetly easy to play, all you got to do is stick on your target and put out everything you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoka
    who voted mage rogue -.-
    an idiot.
    ive played mage/rogue, warlock/rogue, disc/rogue, ToL/ret, resto-shammy/rogue
    and i mage/rogue was by far the hardest. it can be very potent IF you play it perfectly. one little slip up = loss against good teams.