Blood speced 2 ?'s

got my rotation got my glyphs but my question is right now i am using pest to refresh my it and ps in the long run will this reduce my DPS? Also right now all my gem slots are +str and im sitting at 20% armor pen before talent points should i swap any of these gems to armor pen or just leave them str?

Re: Blood speced 2 ?'s

L
    E
    A
    R
    N

T
    O

R
    E
    A
    D
    Make sure to check out this thread made just for you before you make new topics.

Death Knight Guide/Q&A

If you know something which you think should be in the guide, then just let me know and i'll add it!

Quote Originally Posted by MooDK
    L
    E
    A
    R
    N

T
    O

R
    E
    A
    D
    lets ignore this.... moving on... get your hit rating to 8% and exp to 6% (idk the exact rating numbers...

also... can you link your spec? or even an armory link would be nice
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

replace some of those gems till you are 6% expertise for starters

also... personally id get glyph of plague strike instead of disease (but thats my opinion)
    ^win

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Would bringing expertise to 6% make that big of a change in dps seeings how for the most part you will be attacking from behind? I've been told that it does and doesnt because of that reason. Also as a deathknight would bringing your armor pen up by dropping strength gems and replacing them with armor pen gems help your dps or hurt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eradication
    Would bringing expertise to 6% make that big of a change in dps seeings how for the most part you will be attacking from behind? I've been told that it does and doesnt because of that reason. Also as a deathknight would bringing your armor pen up by dropping strength gems and replacing them with armor pen gems help your dps or hurt it?
    being expertise (and hit) capped is really important for blood, because your GCDs are really limited, and mobs can still dodge from behind (and some bosses cant even be hitted from behind, like kologarn)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

ahh ok well i guess its time to bring that expertise rating up then not to sure what it is off the top of my head. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob

also... personally id get glyph of plague strike instead of disease (but thats my opinion)
    no

Expetise isn't that important to cap. You shouldnt gem nor enchant it at least.
    Make sure to check out this thread made just for you before you make new topics.

Death Knight Guide/Q&A

If you know something which you think should be in the guide, then just let me know and i'll add it!

Quote Originally Posted by MooDK
    Expetise isn't that important to cap. You shouldnt gem nor enchant it at least.
    oh so when the boss dodges your attacks it makes no difference in dps? lmao
    ^win

The stupidity of this forum amazes me.

Go study up on facts before even saying anything on these forums, not that you or anyone else like you ever listen. But still.

Death Knight Guide/Q&A

well on Noth being a moving target some what i had only a hand full of parries and dodges like 6 total between Melee BS and DS though there was 16 glancing

kriS411

oh so when your attacks hit the boss for half the damage it makes no difference in dps? lmao