Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Suggestion - Fury warrior

Arms will always be better than Fury.

Marksmanship will always be better than any other Hunter spec.

Simple facts that people ignore for their own taste, I am not saying you are wrong for picking Fury or Survival (examples) I am just saying... I never liked fury and I've always loved arms, I will always be arms spec no matter what (That and prot), honestly every fury warrior I see, I laugh at them because they are not going to do as much dps as an Arms warrior.

Also in relation to what you said about Two handed specialization... The arms tree is a Two handed weapon only spec, fury is 1h Dual Wield up until level 60, so if you really do want points into Two handed weapon specialization than you have to sacrifice some things, just like every spec has to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker

All your opinions can be ignored because of that extremely stupid statement.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    All your opinions can be ignored because of that extremely stupid statement.
    Really then explain why I beat all of our Survival hunters, I am just as geared as them and they are "top dps" in my guild... So explain why I beat them as a Marksmanship hunter.

Really then explain why I beat all of our Survival hunters, I am just as geared as them and they are "top dps" in my guild... So explain why I beat them as a Marksmanship hunter.
    They're probably bad. Link a wws perhaps and I could judge better.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth
    Overview:
    Fury warriors are weak in pvp and they have no representation in TOP 100 arena
    http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/

They need little more dps.

Heroic fury:
    Now when improved intercept is back in fury tree this talent is losing its point. I was thinking about passive change this talent like:
    Heroic fury: Reduces duration of all movement slowing and snare effects by 40% (Number is just example. I am not sure how much.. I don't want to make tham OP)

Unending fury:
    This talent would be pvp talent and prereq. for Titan grip. This will decrease their dmg in pve but help them in pvp.
    Undending fury: Increase all dame done by 8/16/24/32/40% while your health is at or below 35%. (Again numbers are just examples)

Improved hamstring and Two-hand weapon specialization:
    I know these are not in fury but usually fury warriors spend talents to Two-hand specialization because they want to max their dmg. But I want them buff to pvp and not overbuff them in pve. So my idea is switch there two talents. This will again decrease fury dps but they can now spent points to another utility talent.

Titans grip:
    It's looks really horrible when your 51pt talent reduce your dmg by 10%. With these changes you will reduce dmg of fury warriors and they will be forced spent 5 points to Undending fury (which will be pvp talent) and that means you need spent 6 points for Titan grip. So you can remove 10% dmg reduction.

These changes will help mainly in pvp and little increase pve dmg.

Thank you for reading and possible critize. And sorry for my english it's not my native language.

So you want to cripple the fury tree so you can have a PvP tree that's still going to be worse than arms...

/boggle
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Arms will always be better than Fury.

Simple facts that people ignore for their own taste, I am not saying you are wrong for picking Fury or Survival (examples) I am just saying... I never liked fury and I've always loved arms, I will always be arms spec no matter what (That and prot), honestly every fury warrior I see, I laugh at them because they are not going to do as much dps as an Arms warrior.

Also in relation to what you said about Two handed specialization... The arms tree is a Two handed weapon only spec, fury is 1h Dual Wield up until level 60, so if you really do want points into Two handed weapon specialization than you have to sacrifice some things, just like every spec has to do.
    Your simple facts are simply wrong, maybe if you hadn't of let on that it's your personal preference to whats influencing your owntaste. The truth of the matter is that different specs can dominate different fights, if every fight was like patchwerk, then I would agree that Arms would win out everytime, however thats not the case.

As an example, I'm Fury/Arms dual spec in Ulduar, for fights like Mim I go Fury, massive raid damage means I don't need to worry about rage gen issues, and the rotation is easy to keep active while being mobile and I top out at over 7k easy. Fights like XT, that are stationary and have less incoming raid damage, I go Arms, and can again top out at 7k'ish. If I were to do the opposite, I can't imagine I'd even break 5k, it's just the way the fights are tuned.

Knowing the fight and how to approach it is the key, not the spec, while Fury is still slightly over-nerfed compared to many dps specs, it can still rock in the right setting.

As for the OP, no, every other class in the game deals with having 1 suitable pvp spec, so can we.

I wanted make them not able take TG and Two-hand spec... So they wil be forced take a another utility talent..

Quote Originally Posted by Trollpatrol
    So you want to cripple the fury tree so you can have a PvP tree that's still going to be worse than arms...

/boggle
    If you think low increase of dmg is crippling of pve tree then its something wrong about you...

Quote Originally Posted by Wezagred

Dual spec arms/fury and stop the QQ

little increase pve dmg.
    How can you get increased PvE damage when in every suggestion you say you want "more utility at the cost of damage"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

maybe because..
    removing of TG's dmg reduction > two-hand spec. and unending fury

Bit too complicated for a PvP tree, and if blizz implemented that, arms would yet again be a dead tree.
    Red Bull Gives You Wings!

just nerf arms...

nuff said...
    "If the Burning Legion is such a problem why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a legion."

Quote Originally Posted by Safiro
    just nerf arms...

nuff said...
    Gtfo.
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimo
    Gtfo.

just take away 10% dmg reduction from titans grip and fury will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaduckiee
    Bit too complicated for a PvP tree, and if blizz implemented that, arms would yet again be a dead tree.
    This will rly not make from fury main warrior pvp tree...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshocklate
    just take away 10% dmg reduction from titans grip and fury will be fine
    And this will give warriors too much dmg and every1 start cry...

This will rly not make from fury main warrior pvp tree...

And this will give warriors too much dmg and every1 start cry...
    So really, what you want, is to remove 2H wep Spec from Fury's reach, make us take the terrible utility talents that no-one wants, to make us viable in fury PvE and PvP, but not entirely "Good" in either, thus making Fury the Sub-par PvE/PvP tree.

It's already the Sub-Par PvE tree. I'd much rather be a Fairly good Hybrid PvE tree, than have more utility in PvP.

Also, sir, you are not Blizzard. And I'm glad you're not, these ideas would make even more Fury Warriors just roll a DK.

So please, don't QQ that we hate your ideas. Next time, just think up things that other people might actually want to see.
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiqueth
    So really, what you want, is to remove 2H wep Spec from Fury's reach, make us take the terrible utility talents that no-one wants, to make us viable in fury PvE and PvP, but not entirely "Good" in either, thus making Fury the Sub-par PvE/PvP tree.

It's already the Sub-Par PvE tree. I'd much rather be a Fairly good Hybrid PvE tree, than have more utility in PvP.

Also, sir, you are not Blizzard. And I'm glad you're not, these ideas would make even more Fury Warriors just roll a DK.

So please, don't QQ that we hate your ideas. Next time, just think up things that other people might actually want to see.
    You will spend points to something you dont need, but still your dps will grow a little bit and I didn't say all this must be done...
    If reduction of dmg from TG will be removed and you could reach two-hand spec probably your dps will be again too high and everyone will cry.

I dont understand what is bad on making fury better in pvp when it doesn't make fury worse or OP in pve.

And I rly don't know why you are telling me I am not blizzard.. What is points of this because there is lot of suggestion and there is no1 crying about that poster is not blizzard.