Rogue pvp daggers

Hello.

im gonna start doing some pvp very soon, and now im wondering should i buy 2x Namlak's Supernumerary Sticker or get something else ?

if i should get something else then please tell me where i should get some others, i dont have access to pve.

Thx

Re: Rogue pvp daggers

you dont have excess to pve or raids?

Do heroic halls of stone for the dagger.

1.3 daggers for pvp is bad

go to wowhead.com and look up any dagger that is attainable by your means that is 1.8 speed.
    "Retribution Paladins are the Eddy Gordo's of World of Warcraft"

Quote Originally Posted by Vennom
    you dont have excess to pve or raids?

Do heroic halls of stone for the dagger.

1.3 daggers for pvp is bad

go to wowhead.com and look up any dagger that is attainable by your means that is 1.8 speed.
    Thx for the reply, i dont have access for raids

Halls of stone heroic has a nice 1.8 dagger that should hold you over to 1850, then you can get the furious daggers.

Deleted

Hi there, i think i dont have to answer a new thread for my question!

Tomorrow im getting the spinal destroyer from the argent dawn tournament. My question is, if i should get a fleshshaper (1.8) from the Halls of Stones and use the spinal destroyer as my offhand, or should i get a titansteel shanker (1.6) and put the Destroyer in the Mainhand. My Main focus is on PVP with a little PVE.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thewax
    Hi there, i think i dont have to answer a new thread for my question!

Tomorrow im getting the spinal destroyer from the argent dawn tournament. My question is, if i should get a fleshshaper (1.8) from the Halls of Stones and use the spinal destroyer as my offhand, or should i get a titansteel shanker (1.6) and put the Destroyer in the Mainhand. My Main focus is on PVP with a little PVE.

Thanks
    Spinal destroyer MH
    Titansteel shanker OH

Once you get the fleshshaper.

Fleshshaper MH
    Spinal destroyer OH

Always have the slowest and the one with the most top end damage in your main hand.

As of now I am useing Sinister Revenge(MH) and Librarbian's Paper Cutter(OH) both with mongoose and my spec is 41/5/25 any ideas as far as MH/OH? I was thinking of replacing the Paper Cutter with Titansteel Shanker would that be wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe
    As of now I am useing Sinister Revenge(MH) and Librarbian's Paper Cutter(OH) both with mongoose and my spec is 41/5/25 any ideas as far as MH/OH? I was thinking of replacing the Paper Cutter with Titansteel Shanker would that be wise?
    Well for pvp i would pick up a slower OH seeing as with PPM the speed of LpC doesnt mean shit, also why mongoose, atleast on my realm if u can afford mongoose you can afford berserking
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.