Engineering Gloves

My unholy DK has engineering and I was wondering which of the glove enchants is better I wasnt able to find anything on search and no I don't care how bad it is Im not wasting my time and gold leveling up something else.

Also if this matters I just macro them to my different abilities and Im asking from a raiding and Arena standpoint which one is better for each thank you in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Re: Engineering Gloves

Drop engineering if you know whats good for you they already hit our boots the gloves is probably next on the chopping block.

I see that someone doesn't know how to read
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Neither of them is worth using.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I love the community here I ask a question and get 2 responses that I'm an idiot for still having engineering

Deleted

I'm playing a resto shaman, been stale for a while because finding a partner is HARD atm, since shaman are hardly viable, but thats a different story, what Im doing is use the rocket gloves on my pvp gloves for extra burst, taking down a resto druid aint easy y'kno and for pve I'm using the 340 haste rating since faster chain heals are win :P Even tho you're a DD class I think that'd be the best solutions too, rocket gloves for pvp, haste activation for PvE.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment
    I love the community here I ask a question and get 2 responses that I'm an idiot for still having engineering
    Hehe, we're suckers, still holding out for engineering to be buffed ;<

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment
    My post said nothing of the sort. It said that neither glove tinker is worth using, which is factual.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    My post said nothing of the sort. It said that neither glove tinker is worth using, which is factual.
    gloves + the lit trinket are amazing on a hunter

go thru all your instant shots then do trinket+ gloves

easy 10k dmg in 5 seconds

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

Maybe in PVP, but no one cares about PVP.

Well given the fact that the gloves will invoke a cooldown on the GLG and the GLG puts a cooldown on the gloves... :

Quote Originally Posted by MM0-rten
    You need a brain (unless you are a retarded DK /pala)
    I like your sig. :

Why everyone says "drop engineering":
    Every profession has a little bonus in stats. If you look at the insciptors personal shoulder enchants or the blacksmiths two extra sockets you see that those bonuses are roughly equal.
    Profession bonuses are often:
    - Replacing something with something better
    - a passive bonus
    - something additional

Engineering is the exception, as it allows us to replace enchantments with weaker enchantments.

Hyperspeed Haste Thing on gloves:
    Is almost equal to other professions bonuses but does not stack. This was nice before blizzard decided to implement that 10 second burst cooldown, so no more trinket-haste-classdpstalent combination anymore.

This is nice if your trinkets are both "on proc"

The Hand Rocket:
    The pure fun. Damage is okey if youre level 75 and questing and your gear sucks and you like range pulling.
    Every engineer should at least once execute a pvp-target running away with a rocket. I once killed a warlock with gnomish lightning generator + rocket while having 0 mana and 30 lifepoints left.

The damage does not scale with anything, so it will be weaker than comparable enchantments once your 80 and wearing blues.

+Passiv Armor
    This is great. The best tank enchant for everyone is +threat & +a very small amount of parry which is next to useless in my eyes. As a tank, take this.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Since someone doesnt think the way i do I don't use rocket boots or GLG anymore and obviously the dumbass doesnt get that the burst is better then what is it 40 ap

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Neither of them is worth using.
    Hyperspeed Accellerators + Mana Burn = Hotness
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!