We (Blizz) are not happy with warlocks.

So assuming Blizz wants to give warlocks some love, how do you think they should do it?

-Survivability: I don't think this alone will solve the problem. 1) Certain classes will still have more health 2) The times when warlocks are most vulnerable are when they are stunned and silenced. If they were to just buff survivability so that warlocks just outlasted it, then those abilities would be devalued and there wouldn't be any dynamism.

-CC- Either let us use it more often (lessen DR) or faster (shorter cast time). I think this is unlikely because of how this affects the entire playing field and all classes. Shortening the cd on deathcoil might be a start though.

-Burst- A destro lock has pretty good burst as is...if you leave them alone. Problem is with getting burst off between stuns, pushback and silences. If they found some reasonable way to deal with this, might have a winner.

So what say you?
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Re: We (Blizz) are not happy with warlocks.

I say we read the other posts on lock survivability and Blizz's comments and lock this badboy down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!