Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Proto-Drakes, CL Battlegroups, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dairystyle
    Twinks always annoyed me. They should have their own seperate little bg to play on. See how much they like it then when all they have are other twinks to fight.
    Exactly, then they wouldn't be better than everyone else and they wouldn't be having fun.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

RegToPost

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    Exactly, then they wouldn't be better than everyone else and they wouldn't be having fun.
    God forbid someone have fun while playing a video game!

Here let me make an attempt to defend twinks.

I don't twink anymore but i used too and i enjoyed it immensly. Most people twink because while they may have a lvl 80 that they pvp with, using that lvl 80 over and over again is boring. So instead of leveling another character to 80 and sitting through terrible bgs at 80 you level a character a short amount and gear him out and pvp with him. Its simply an easy fun way to pvp with a different class. As for the whole "twinks are just bullys because they have way better gear" recent nerfs to enchants really reduced alot of twink stats. Sure a twink will be better against a kid in white/green gear its not different from lvl 80 bgs? Me and my arena partner do alot of bgs with each other, me pocket healing him. We have a mix of furious/deadly gear and to be honest its not even fair most of the time. Im not trying to sound like im bragging, but a 19 twink vs a 18 non twink is about the same as me and my partner against 3-4 allies in green leveling gear in a level 80 bg.

I hope i shed some light onto why people twink without looking like a total ass. When i was on my twink it was no fun to kill low levels if anything it was more fun to fight with other twinks. Sure there are the kids that twink just for the satisfaction of killing lowbies but dont judge the twinking community by a bunch of asshats that say "non twinks need to L2P etc etc"

Quote Originally Posted by RegToPost
    At the expense of someone else's fun? You're god-damn right that should be forbidden.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by RegToPost
    So having fun by making other people miserable is cool now?
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Battlegroups that will not be merged
    English – Blackout, Misery and Vindication
    German - Blutdurst
    Russian - Шквал (Flurry) and Вихрь (Whirlwind)

Simple question. Why?

Actually if you knew anything about twinking you'd know that twinks would prefer to fight twinks. People don't just twink to roll people casually leveling up and doing a BG once in a while.

Besides how is twinking any different then a Gladiator. It's not fair people should have gear and skill.

Uh-oh, not a good idea to put the germans and the french together! ;D

Why dont they just remove -intercept cd sebonus from arena sets and give it to charge? -->no op intercept, and its remove pve warriors in arena coz -charge cd ll be vital.

I am really hoping that they will finally reduce the price for epic flying. 5,000 gold is nothing to sneeze at, considering all the gold you spend on armor/weapons, professions training, and repair bills.
    Work in Progress....

They better not lower the epic flying cost, ive purchased it on 4 toons so far, and Ive met plenty who moan they cant afford it (and cant even afford 60% flying WTF) yet clearly dont do dalies or quests. My warrior tank went back and did all the quests I left whilst levelling, hodir and ebonblade dalies, oracle and ive done the tournament and he is super comfortable on money.

Money is hard to get in wotlk yes ?
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

If you're a twink, yes.

If the claim that twinks prefer to fight other twinks is true, then having their own BG to fight in would solve a lot of problems, wouldn't it? They can have fun beating on each other while not ruining the fun others who don't have a sugar-daddy toon paying for their top of their level gear.

Why the > > > > do they remove the proto-drake awards from their respective raids when they know very well that other trivial achievements like Sarth 3d are running around WOW waiting to be complete by the same people who would have gone into naxx to farm the old plagues/black proto-drakes?

Isn't OS before Naxx in terms of progression or I'm missing something? And screw that new PVE season system that they regurgitate from their arena system. PVE isn't the same thing as arena and it will never be so. It is such a ton of badly balanced pseudo-PVP, no wonder PVE is slowly getting at the same grade as this shit because of all the copypasting they do from it.

um to the guy who said lower the cost of epic flying i say lol i make 5k gold in about weeks if i try.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPally
    Fuck you.

The amount of hate on twinks is astounding. It's a fucking video game and people like to play their own way. Who cares if there's no skill involved (which there can be, fighting other twinks for example) Rolling over everyone in a battleground is so much fun, and you can't do that at 80. If you don't like getting your face smashed in level to 80 then do BGs. Oh wait, you all fucking suck dick so you will get your face smashed at 80 too.

Fuck you all.
    Sorry, some of us like using low level pvp gear to level in sir

Quote Originally Posted by Vorgulremik
    Taking out the new drakes so soon?

well I guess there is no ETA on this patch yet but I expected them to be left in for a little more than a couple of months
    Patch is a long way off. They are probably just putting that warning out there so noone can get mad like they did when they removed the naxx achievements so quickly.
    Exciting and Dynamic

If the claim that twinks prefer to fight other twinks is true, then having their own BG to fight in would solve a lot of problems, wouldn't it? They can have fun beating on each other while not ruining the fun others who don't have a sugar-daddy toon paying for their top of their level gear.
    If that claim is true. Just like hardly anyone would play on a "Classic Server" for longer than a few weeks, about 95% of the twinks would continue to pwn normal BGs unless there was XP through kills/objectives. And I don't think Blizzard would implement a separate form of BGs just for a group of mostly stereotype-came-to-life "kiddies" to continue their niche of nonintended usage of the game.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I don't think they would either. And I think twinks as they are should be elminated. I actually avoid PVP in leveling most of the time because twinks tend to ruin the experience; ie my enjoyment of PVP. Any twink who claims they do it for any other reason than to be top dog of a bracket and pwn on the regular players is a hypocrite.

69Rolled

Any twink who claims they do it for any other reason than to be top dog of a bracket and pwn on the regular players is a hypocrite.
    Owning everyone and being top dog is so much fucking fun. That's why I twink. Completely fucking dominating every single game is awesome.

At least you are honest, if egotistical about it.