Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    I would like help with a perfect rotation for 0/15/53, as i can only do 3.5 - 3.7k Dps on a target dummy, and its depending on sometimes ''Luck'' Cause then i drink and try again and it can me 3k - 3.2k dont know if i do anything wrong i normally use this rotation. CoA, Corruption, Immolate, Confla, 3x Incinerate, Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Confla, and redo dont know if there is a better one

  2. #2

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    There is no perfect rotation.

    I suggest you use 0/13/58.

    Drop Corruption, since Molten Core is gone, it has no real use for Destro.

    Use CoD instead of CoA, or Weakness/Elements for your Raid.

    The you have priorities not a Rotation:

    1. Immolate must be up.
    2. Conflagrate
    3. Chaos Bolt

    If 1 to 3 is on CD or already up, use Incinerate.

    PS: Sorry for misspellings, I'am no English native speaker.

    PPS: Your 0/13/58 Spec should include the manareg talent that comes with Replenishment. My Damage until OOM went up from 250k to 400k cause of that talent alone. (lvl 80 Targetdummy)

  3. #3

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Priorities list

    1.Immo
    2.Curse of doom/elements(If you need to apply it)
    3.Conflag (If glyphed which you should be)
    4.Chaos Bolt (pew pew)
    5.Incinerate filler until you can 2-4 again and make sure immo is ALWAYSon the target
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

  4. #4
    Legendary! gherkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    6,003

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    I intentionally clip immolate, because an Incinerate or Chaos Bolt is usually on the way when I have to recast it. Since I have to let it drop off for more than .25s in order to bypass the bug, clipping a tick is a more viable alternative than otherwise.

    My dps drops by 200-300 fairly consistently, but its better than randomly being perfect and the next fight its 500dps too low.

    R.I.P. YARG

  5. #5

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Tell me, what does Curse of Doom that is so good wait 1 min for 7.2k dmg `? i can manage to do that in 2-5 sec?

  6. #6

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    my cod crits for 15-20k and the reason its so good because you dont apply corr every 18 secs which in total damage does around 3-4k when you can be using the global cooldown for an incinerate that does min dmg of 4.5k

  7. #7

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Would like a link to that spec you tell me which is better :;D

  8. #8

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhilith
    Tell me, what does Curse of Doom that is so good wait 1 min for 7.2k dmg `? i can manage to do that in 2-5 sec?
    No matter which way you slice it, the curse you use won't do much damage. CoD accounts for about 5% in my Recount. However this is still better than the damage CoA would give and you only have to use a 1.5 sec GCD every minute instead of every 24 seconds. Damage per cast time- it rules our tiny existence.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

  9. #9

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?


  10. #10

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Curses do not crit.

  11. #11

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Quote Originally Posted by Offsprngr
    Curses do not crit.
    don't bother
    www.myspace.com/curseofdoom

    ...Warlock Hip-Hop To Melt Wax and Face...

  12. #12

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Quote Originally Posted by vafo
    This specc is.... weird.

    Do you actually account for your imp dying, aka wasting 7 talent points each fight?

    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#IZcr0h0hZVbGVdcuVsAfct

    This specc is far better for sustained dmg and if all you care about is your dmg, then this is what you should be using. Personally, I remove 2 points from Backlash though, putting one of them into maxing Destructive Reach (cause its really needed) and the other in Shadowfury (Cause its really useful).

  13. #13

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Wtf imp aint dying

  14. #14

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    In my opinion, if you are the only warlock in the raid, Raid Utility is more a a better use than trying to max out a tiny bit of dps to yourself then benefits to the raid.

    For example, on most encouters im unsually pulling out 5-6.5k dps no problem, mana replenishment coming from the raid so my pet is never running out of mana, not even close.

    in my personal talent build:

    my warlock talent build

    I bring full level of healthstones, definatly a lifesaver of for example Hodir/mimiron/vezax.
    Also the Shadowfury is such an amazing raid utility. It can daze trash mobs going to XT-002. bomb bots on mimiron and assault bots. and adds on auriaya.
    Soul link has been a life saver to me many times. Sonic Boom + a feral charge kills most low geared players, this prevents me ever dying. Tanking mimiron, Soul link is a must, so much damage bypassed is great help on healers.

    Priorities list

    1.Curse of doom (best to cast first as wasting GCD for incinerate to put up a dot is wasted DPS)
    2.Immolate
    3.Conflag (If glyphed which you should be)
    4.Chaos Bolt (pew pew)
    5.Incinerate filler

    keep up Immolate and CoD when gone through the fight, ALWAYS proritize Conflag + Chaos Bolt over and Incinerate.
    www.scrubbusters.com/ Currently World 12th 6/6hc
    ★★★twitch.tv/hyperia★★★ - Weekly raiding blog.

  15. #15
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    507

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Quote Originally Posted by Screecher
    my cod crits for 15-20k and the reason its so good because you dont apply corr every 18 secs which in total damage does around 3-4k when you can be using the global cooldown for an incinerate that does min dmg of 4.5k
    Your CoD does a lot of things, but critting is not one of 'em.

  16. #16

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Quote Originally Posted by ceyara
    In my opinion, if you are the only warlock in the raid, Raid Utility is more a a better use than trying to max out a tiny bit of dps to yourself then benefits to the raid.

    For example, on most encouters im unsually pulling out 5-6.5k dps no problem, mana replenishment coming from the raid so my pet is never running out of mana, not even close.

    in my personal talent build:

    my warlock talent build

    I bring full level of healthstones, definatly a lifesaver of for example Hodir/mimiron/vezax.
    Also the Shadowfury is such an amazing raid utility. It can daze trash mobs going to XT-002. bomb bots on mimiron and assault bots. and adds on auriaya.
    Soul link has been a life saver to me many times. Sonic Boom + a feral charge kills most low geared players, this prevents me ever dying. Tanking mimiron, Soul link is a must, so much damage bypassed is great help on healers.

    Priorities list

    1.Curse of doom (best to cast first as wasting GCD for incinerate to put up a dot is wasted DPS)
    2.Immolate
    3.Conflag (If glyphed which you should be)
    4.Chaos Bolt (pew pew)
    5.Incinerate filler

    keep up Immolate and CoD when gone through the fight, ALWAYS proritize Conflag + Chaos Bolt over and Incinerate.
    If you are the only warlock in the raid then I'd seriously consider putting 1-2 points in ISL (I put in one so i can max out destructive reach and demonic power... range and getting the most out of my imp) for the benefit of the raid. To say you advocate utility in your build and yet ignore this talent contradicts itself. Not only does it help your own mana issues by a large margin the more replenishment the better... in sort you are gimping yourself and your raid.

    Also CoD is better for the less need to cast CDs, when destruction still had molten core having to keep up CoA and corruption could be problematic and I can verify that focusing on your DD spells is going to do a lot more than 2 (untalented) DoTs. Think of it less as losing 2 dots, but more time to focus on your DD spells and saving GCDs for when it matters.

  17. #17

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    2 points in ISL is justified by not having to use the Life Tap glyph. Very very highly recommended.

    Also, 2 points in fel synergy has saved my imp many times in the 25 man hard modes.

  18. #18

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Quote Originally Posted by Struggle
    2 points in ISL is justified by not having to use the Life Tap glyph. Very very highly recommended.

    Also, 2 points in fel synergy has saved my imp many times in the 25 man hard modes.
    This

  19. #19

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominate
    If you are the only warlock in the raid then I'd seriously consider putting 1-2 points in ISL (I put in one so i can max out destructive reach and demonic power... range and getting the most out of my imp) for the benefit of the raid. To say you advocate utility in your build and yet ignore this talent contradicts itself. Not only does it help your own mana issues by a large margin the more replenishment the better... in sort you are gimping yourself and your raid.

    Also CoD is better for the less need to cast CDs, when destruction still had molten core having to keep up CoA and corruption could be problematic and I can verify that focusing on your DD spells is going to do a lot more than 2 (untalented) DoTs. Think of it less as losing 2 dots, but more time to focus on your DD spells and saving GCDs for when it matters.
    I wouldnt waste 2 points in ISL if it means im not able to life tap for that added bonus SP. i USE the life tap glyph, i prefer it over the immolate damage. My pet has never died in Ulduar, my imp is always spamming away from start to end. The only boss it may nearly die on is Mimiron, but thats if i forget to click stay then move 10 yards back.
    www.scrubbusters.com/ Currently World 12th 6/6hc
    ★★★twitch.tv/hyperia★★★ - Weekly raiding blog.

  20. #20

    Re: 0/15/53 Warlock PvE Rotation !?

    Quote Originally Posted by ceyara
    I wouldnt waste 2 points in ISL if it means im not able to life tap for that added bonus SP. i USE the life tap glyph, i prefer it over the immolate damage. My pet has never died in Ulduar, my imp is always spamming away from start to end. The only boss it may nearly die on is Mimiron, but thats if i forget to click stay then move 10 yards back.
    I use the Immolate Glyph, well for me it actually makes more sense, because if you increase the damage of the dot, doesnt it increase the Conflag damage too? that was my point when choosing glyphs for deep destro

    i use lifetap glyph in my second spec(deep demon with ISB)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •