Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Blood caked blade

You should be saying to yourself l2read.

If you can't test it yourself, the proof is irrelevant. If you can test it yourself, then stop wasting your energy whining that someone else should research this talent for you.

Basically, I'm telling you to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by squall14716
    You should be saying to yourself l2read.

If you can't test it yourself, the proof is irrelevant. If you can test it yourself, then stop wasting your energy whining that someone else should research this talent for you.

Basically, I'm telling you to go away.
    In other words, you are being evicted from your own thread

Also if it did or didnt have a cooldown, all that a talent matters is the amount of dps increase a talent provides, which even further adds to the irrelevancy of your question
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

i think i'm in love with most people in this thread... except the OP. actually i do love him, like a mother with heaps of retarded children loves them, but secretly wishes they were dead so she could get on with her law degree that she had to drop out when she got knocked up by her handsome 2nd year lecturer behind the bleachers at the big game.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&n=Xis

Blood Caked Blade had a 3-second internal cooldown in PTR testing pre 3.1, which is why your friend might have said it had one. That obviously got changed though
    Make sure to check out this thread made just for you before you make new topics.

Death Knight Guide/Q&A

If you know something which you think should be in the guide, then just let me know and i'll add it!

Someone said DK's are able to use a 2H weapon.

I believe that for now, but you have to show me proof in the future!
    You just have to, because I asked you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bidybag
    Guys dont be mean, hes only asking for a combat log that backs up the first answer.

Here you go killarth:

Thread winner here, how i lold

Nice Thread, all the time of you guys spent making fun of him. You could easily have provided with what he was looking for. -5/5 for the helpfullnes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    First time I ever laughed at a WoW forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Haibara
    Nice Thread, all the time of you guys spent making fun of him. You could easily have provided with what he was looking for. -5/5 for the helpfullnes.
    He was given an answer, it's not everyone elses fault he then proceded to ask for proof when other offered the answer he was looking for. In his defense however, his actions did cause some pretty epic pics to be posted which I personally loved!

Quote Originally Posted by Haibara
    Welcome to MMOC, spud. Enjoy your stay. But please don't let your bleeding heart stain our rugs.

Thanks!
    -FF

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    LOL

you have got to admit that was clever

Quote Originally Posted by MooDK
    Blood Caked Blade had a 3-second internal cooldown in PTR testing pre 3.1, which is why your friend might have said it had one. That obviously got changed though

thank you for a real responses that actually makes sense

"no" if ur gonna answer that u could at least say why u think so...

This thread:

"Does bcb have a cooldown?"
    "No."
    "YOU CANT PROVE IT!!1"

Edit:
    "no" if ur gonna answer that u could at least say why u think so...
    Noone here "thinks" that it doesn't have a cooldown, we just know it. This is a matter of fact, not opinion.

I don't have any wws or combat log screenshots to prove it, but I have seen it proc from two swings in a row while having a swing timer of under three seconds due to heroism many many times if that's good enough for you.

There was an Internal CD on the PTR's before 3.1, but they took it off cause it was a huge Nerf to DPS.