pvp ret gearing (arena)

so i started to gear up my pally alt for ret in arenas, and i was wondering on how much resil i should have and f there are any must have pieces ( like the trinket if i wasnt human, 2 piece set bonuses etc )
    i pretty much only have access to 25 man naxx pugs and honor grindable gear due to my rl atm but any advice is nice to have =)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Arthas&n=Sahd

if im still prot, my stats are 3.7k atk power w/ might, 23 % crit, 19.5 k health, 7.5% hit , 400 resil and im using a titansteel destroyer

Re: pvp ret gearing (arena)

2 set t7 or t7.5 + 3 pvp pieces and the rest should be deadly/furious off pieces.

If you are not human then you need a PVP trinket, the one from WG with AP and removes effect on use is the one that most pallies go for. As far as the other trinket slot goes.... You can either get another budget WG one (resilience and AP on use) or try to get one of the naxx trinkets. Greatness card is of course best in slot for both PVE and PVP so that should be your first choice.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Re: pvp ret gearing (arena)

that man thats exactly what i was looking for =)