Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: possible resto solution

We don't want to reroll as a different class, when we will eventually get buffed.

We're where we should be, it's just everyone else that isn't.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyk
    Druids need to be mobile to survive at all.
    No we don't. I can tank most teams by just standing and rolling hots + abolish in ToL. We used to need the mobility before ToL was made OP as fuck and we didn't get instagibbed outside ToL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    Druids have a stun (You forgot that), a CC that should have a CD as long as hex, a root without a cd, a charge, their 1.5 cast is better dps than our 2.5 cast, and lava burst crits for 2.5-3.0k in pvp gear

We can't use the lava burst crit when we need to frost shock or wind shock, which are our only main defenses.

Are you kidding me? How are druids the least offensive healers? A CC that can't be dispelled, a root, a stun, a charge, repeat? I doubt you played your druid right.

They can actually get away from people. What do shamans do? Exactly. Nothing unless their partner can get them off.
    None of the druids have charge right now and if they do then they are a nub spec... aside from that though, they are stupid OP and I agree 100% with you; once we get a melee in our face then you better hope your partner has some ticks because you don't. Our only CC is a 1.5 sec cast that's in our healing school (druids - cyclone is in a different school from their heals and Pallies/priests have instant CC). Something definitely needs to change....
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

yeah also 1 instant cast heal we have which is Riptide while Druids have like 3-4 not sure and priests also and palas even don't need them lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    Ghostwolf which makes you a little harder to see and a little bit faster, atleast they can't dispell it anymore.
    I have a priest and a shaman and you are definitely wrong, it's still a magic effect and can still be dispelled.

if u can't see ghost wolf get some glasses ^^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    As enhance I would be OP. I already have ranged root/snare with talented frost shock. Plus my earthbind already removes my team's snares.
    Aight, guess you're right there although we're talking about a possible RESTO fix :P
    Atleast we need some kinda snare to run away still...

Quote Originally Posted by cynical
    I have a priest and a shaman and you are definitely wrong, it's still a magic effect and can still be dispelled.
    I guess I forgot to put the *sarcasim* after it. I was QQing.