Page 1 of 2
LastLast

dualwield 1h fury

I know I Am gonna get flamed because of this but..

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...0&version=9901

you need less hitrating then with TG...maybe it would work?

Re: dualwield 1h fury

tg doesnt have -hit in it
    the dmg from 2 2h's with -10% will still hit harder than 1h weps- you also get favorable stats
    fury's enrage is useless if you want this spec for pve
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Ghostcrawler:

"We aren't trying to keep 1-handed Fury viable. We aren't trying to keep two-handed Enhancement viable. We aren't trying to keep staff-using warriors viable. Just because you can equip something doesn't mean you have a right to be effective with it."

1 hand fury is dead, you might as well accept it. 2 2 handers or go arms. Nobody in their right mind should go back to the pre-wrath days and go 2 1 handers.
    110 Troll Shadow Priest - Gorefiend
    110 Tauren Warrior - Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Donik
    Ghostcrawler:

"We aren't trying to keep 1-handed Fury viable. We aren't trying to keep two-handed Enhancement viable. We aren't trying to keep staff-using warriors viable. Just because you can equip something doesn't mean you have a right to be effective with it."

1 hand fury is dead, you might as well accept it. 2 2 handers or go arms. Nobody in their right mind should go back to the pre-wrath days and go 2 1 handers.
    Did anyone else find it funny, when he said this, that he had just said he wanted Dual Wield DKs to work?

"Just because you can equip something doesn't mean you have a right to be effective with it" MY ASS
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

2 1handers is so much cooler than 2 2 hadners... srsly I loved the fast dmg lwoer hits, but no the high slow hits.... it's not... fun. i'd rather see 3x 100 than 1x 300. 1h > 2h in.... experiance, 2h>1h in game-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Iratus
    2 1handers is so much cooler than 2 2 hadners... srsly I loved the fast dmg lwoer hits, but no the high slow hits.... it's not... fun. i'd rather see 3x 100 than 1x 300. 1h > 2h in.... experiance, 2h>1h in game-.-
    Wait, what? When did small numbers become more fun than really big numbers? I think I missed the memo...

how the fuck is DW 2 1hers cooler then DW 2 2hers?? im pretty sure duel wielding 2 2hers is pretty badass

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dude
    how the fuck is DW 2 1hers cooler then DW 2 2hers?? im pretty sure duel wielding 2 2hers is pretty badass
    Of course good sir. It's as badass as it gets.

Or it was.

Until Titan's Grip stopped meaning we had the grip of the titans, and instead weakened us.
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaro
    maybe it would work?
    Would it FUCK.

No one is going to pick you up if you are DW 1handers... That's like playing with BayBlades or Pokemon cards... not cool anymore.

Here's my weapon recommendations if you wanna dps with 2 1hs:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=811 <<< some badass deeps on it.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19852 <<< Nice proc incase ya get low on health
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiqueth
    Of course good sir. It's as badass as it gets.

Or it was.

Until Titan's Grip stopped meaning we had the grip of the titans, and instead weakened us.
    This.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Lol i actually agree with you!

Also if you miss a hit with a slow 2hander, it's a BIG DEAL. If you miss one with a 1hander it's less of a big deal :P
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Totally agree. If dps is the same, i'd prefer faster weaker hits. Seeing your screen getting spammed by numbers.. doesn't matter if they are big or small. You also get less wasted rage since it's way easier to predict rage income with faster weaker hits. Also able to dump rage off with heroic strike faster when needed.

Pretty much forced to play a rogue or enhance shaman nowadays for that playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Craz
    Totally agree. If dps is the same, i'd prefer faster weaker hits. Seeing your screen getting spammed by numbers.. doesn't matter if they are big or small. You also get less wasted rage since it's way easier to predict rage income with faster weaker hits. Also able to dump rage off with heroic strike faster when needed.

Pretty much forced to play a rogue or enhance shaman nowadays for that playstyle.
    My friend used to play fury warrior in TBC at black temple level but switched servers to play with me and some other of our friends, he rolled a shaman. He now plays in enhancement and says it is just like being back on his warrior, I have a lvl 80 warrior toon and he just laughs at the fact that we're so different now
    Priest - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Yarmi
    Warrior - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Clo%C3%BAd

Quote Originally Posted by Donik
    Ghostcrawler:

PvEwise, this would be true. However, never underestimate the power of creativity in PvP, especially in 3s and 5s. Added utility that you can pick up with extra talent points can go a long way. The surprise factor from having to deal with an uncommon build alone can give you a great edge in battle.
    Afterall, nobody thought dual-wielding Resto and Elemental shaman would be so powerful and scale so well. They were so out of control that offhand spell blades needed to be removed from the game entirely. And don't forget DW DK, etc.

if you want faster weaker hits... roll a rogue or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    Lol i actually agree with you!

Also if you miss a hit with a slow 2hander, it's a BIG DEAL. If you miss one with a 1hander it's less of a big deal :P
    they average to the same.

theyre both. the. same.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

The only way to do 1handers viable again is to nerf more TG and buff the rest of the tree.
    If they keep nerfing TG(a nerf like TG 5 point talent)they will make 1 hander fury viable again even by a mistake

Also i think the best spec to that alrdy "not legal" spec includes weapon specializations with maces.

So u can pass that arp to pure str , or oven axe special but nothing without specials

Anyway

Support it if u love it

I dont think any other class that uses 2handers have so many funs of 1handers in (%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere

theyre both. the. same.
    No they aren't; missing with a two hander means you wait longer to generate the rage, missing with a one hander means you get it back faster and thus can begin to get rage built up again, more steadily and thus dump it at a steady rate instead of constantly watching for rage spikes. Thus, one hand more predictable, two hand more random and basically a button mash play style (that blizzard seems to have fallen in love with this expansion with procs and all.)
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere

theyre both. the. same.
    not true at all.

If you miss with a 2 hander you will be waiting longer to get enough rage to use special attacks. Say you are at 0 rage and you miss with main and offhand.. now you have to wait longer to even get any rage to hit bloodthirst.

An easy example say 2 handers are 1 min swing. So if you miss you have to wait 1 min before getting any rage. You think thats same as a weapon @ 1.5-2.6 sec? With that 1 hander you may have enough rage to bloodthirst in 2 secs after your miss. Theres little to no chance you'll miss 30-40 swings in a row.. getting no rage as you would with the 1 min 2 hander.

How about in pvp when killing 5hp totems. If you miss with 1 hander it's no big deal, if you miss with 2 hander it sure is.

ghostcrawler said were not trying to keep 2 hand enhancement viable but i still use it for pvp :P wf crits >duel wielding