Glyphs for 0/13/58

I have one question regarding the glyphs for the 0/13/58 spec. I'm struggeling in the decision between "Glyph of Life Tap" and Incinerate. Which one is better DPSwise?
    I know a lot of people on EJ suggest Incinerate is better and i also know, that because of Imp. Soul Leech I don't have to lifetap so much. But still its hard for me to decide wich one is better: ~110 spelldmg or +5% Incinerate and one gcd every 20 seconds.

Re: Glyphs for 0/13/58

Immolate, conflag and incinerate. Glyph of life tap is only useful if you have 4pc t7 and in all honesty t8 2pc is far superior to the t7 4pc for destro Locks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubs
    Immolate, conflag and incinerate. Glyph of life tap is only useful if you have 4pc t7 and in all honesty t8 2pc is far superior to the t7 4pc for destro Locks.
    this, I thought I'd want the Life Tap over Immolate for awhile but it is definitly a DPS loss

15+ Year Old Account

yea def skip life tap glyph when speced replenishment. Absolutely no need for it, you will lose dps when doing unneeded LT's just to get that ~100 spelldamage.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

hardly need to LT if you have soul leech, waste of a glyph and GCD

What everyone else said--skip Life Tap unless you have 4pt7, and skip 4pt7 if you can get 2pt8.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.