Thread: vs resto drood?

vs resto drood?

How can unholy dk + Frost mage beat resto druid in 2vs2?

Our normal stragety is that mage tanks, and i just burn enemy healer/2nd dps out during frost stun, pet stun, mage silence and strangulate

Works allways, unless its resto druid...

How can we beat resto druid + random dps?!?!!?

Ratings at 1400, i have 820resi and mage has 900...

Re: vs resto drood?

Kill his partner, then chase him around for 15-20 minutes until he finally decides to give up

What you do is trick the healer a bit, you need to dps the mele for a little while at the start, so that all the hots are on the DPS, not the druid. Try draging the dps to the middle away from pillars.

Then you need to strangulate the druid and start your dps on him folowed by all your other CC(nonpolly morph) moves after.

When the druid starts to cast hots your mage needs to spell steal them as he casts them all so that he cant heal with his swiftmend and his blooms bloom on the mage. Your unholy so you should have no problem bursting down the druid while your mage is taking care of the anti heals.

The key to beating a resto druid without an MS is to NOT to try and dps through his hots. If he has no hots on him and he is silenced you can easily go BOOM, to him. Also make sure you stun right after the silence with both your pet stun and then folowed by the mage stun. If you mage has imp counter spell you can do that too. Its like 10 seconds of no heals from the druid if not more.

If you cant do it then your dps as a DK isnt good enough. But I'm sure that the druid wont be able to get away from you with deathgrip and all those stuns. And i'm sure your dps is fine if you blow everything like gargoyle

My eleshamen is able to do it all the time. We play pally, eleshamen.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

My gear shouldnt be the problem

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...renas&n=Mikzor
    (might be in pve or pvp gear)

and my partner
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...renas&n=Jakora

When the druid starts to cast hots your mage needs to spell steal them as he casts them all so that he cant heal with his swiftmend
    You wont stop me swift mending i promise this isn't really about my skill but more about the 90-140 latency wow has vs other games 40-50 - but the rest of the tactic is sound - whoever is rolling full hots wont die so easy (can die though - had mage/rogue just explode me/my partner before) - but when a well timed switch happens I just can't pre-hot well enough to eat the strangle/imp cs.

So? - so burst one char until I've used at least 1 major CD and switch (trinket/natures swift/swiftmend) - bare in mind swiftmend has a short CD so you have to be fast or accept it will happen.

just /signing whats been said but try look for those blooms falling off (ill try keep em rolling even if full hp vs 2x dps) inside something like a mage stun THEN unload, unless its an idiot team you can almost be sure I will live if those 3 blooms go off mid-routine/during a silence. I've had a rogue/mage get me to like 1500hp and abolish remove wound and 3 blooms crit for 13,000 - felt unfair but *shrug* RNG with dispell/crit bloom.

This is advice from a nub btw but just saying what fucks me