Thread: Scourge strike

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Scourge strike

does this ignore armor or resi?
    i get crit for around 7k with 690 resi and plate, IN defensive stance, cause i wanted to disarm him.
    he was pvp geared so dont start with pve geared dps

was just wondering if it did or not
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Re: Scourge strike

Yes it ignores armor (atleast most of it) and no it does not ignore resil. It will do more dmg if you have diseases on you.
    SS is a magic based attack and magic ignores armor.

ITS FINE FFS!

dks ar emost suishy class out there, we deserve to do major burst! and it takess 10 minuts to prepare and unleash it! i have to klick 1 icy touch and then 2 plague strike bfore i can click 3 scourge strike! trust me, its allot harder than it sounds.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    ITS FINE FFS!

dks ar emost suishy class out there, we deserve to do major burst! and it takess 10 minuts to prepare and unleash it! i have to klick 1 icy touch and then 2 plague strike bfore i can click 3 scourge strike! trust me, its allot harder than it sounds.
    Sniff Sniff... Sniff Sniff... I smell sarcasm
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

ITS FINE FFS!

warrior ? there kinda squishy?
    i admit i know nothing about dks and i am sure its hard to play one well at a high level, but there NOT squishy, frost presence makes you lose a tiny bit of damage and become a tank, the same for a warrior is to put on shield and 1h which makes our damage very very poor. You also have lots of CDs on short cooldowns to help you stay alive + some not bad self heals

don't complain that your squishy, till you have played a warrior which 9 times out of 10 you wont win a 1v1 no matter how hard you try ( equal gear/ skill )

if this is sarcasm ( )
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin
    warrior ? there kinda squishy?
    i admit i know nothing about dks and i am sure its hard to play one well at a high level, but there NOT squishy, frost presence makes you lose a tiny bit of damage and become a tank, the same for a warrior is to put on shield and 1h which makes our damage very very poor. You also have lots of CDs on short cooldowns to help you stay alive + some not bad self heals

don't complain that your squishy, till you have played a warrior which 9 times out of 10 you wont win a 1v1 no matter how hard you try ( equal gear/ skill )

if this is sarcasm ( )
    SARCAZM? do you tink i am joking?

DK's are suishy! we aren't like rogues, 2 Evasion melee immune for 40 sec nerf!

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

I lold.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

ITS FINE FFS!

QQ Mr. Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Phokas
    QQ Mr. Rogue
    I lold again.

DK's are suishy! we aren't like rogues, 2 Evasion melee immune for 40 sec nerf!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykier
    This.
    I just lold enough for all of us that know what's going on here... lol
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Scourge strike is fiiiiine! No seriously, why should it be unfair to unload 3x a 7k nuke on me within 3 GCDs?
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    Scourge strike is fiiiiine! No seriously, why should it be unfair to unload 3x a 7k nuke on me within 3 GCDs?
    because you're not wearing resil

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

15+ Year Old Account

Here comes a New QQQQ about Dk's....... :-X

ITS FINE FFS!

nice geek humour.

*thumbs up*.

Deleted

armor yes
    resi no

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    armor yes
    resi no
    i c wat u did thar

(your post was pointless)

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    i c wat u did thar

(your post was pointless)
    So you reply to him saying his post was pointless, which makes your post also pointless because it was about a pointless post right?

Mine isn't pointless cuz A. - - = + B. I'm pro.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by kot0005
    Here comes a New QQQQ about Dk's....... :-X
    Ofc, last patch Dk QQ was frost presence, now it will be scourge strike wich will be nerfed, then it will be some other ability wich will be nerfed and so on until there isnt anything to nerf abaut

Quote Originally Posted by tranmet
    Ofc, last patch Dk QQ was frost presence, now it will be scourge strike wich will be nerfed, then it will be some other ability wich will be nerfed and so on until there isnt anything to nerf abaut
    Yet DKs are one of the 4 top arena classes.