Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.1.3 Live, MLG Colombus, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Priests need different gear for shadow and healing.
    Druids need different gear for moonkin and resto.

DPS needs hit, Healing needs manareg. Both are exclusive usually.
    DPS needs hit to top the meters certainly, but the difference between most healing and spell damage gear isn't "as huge" as going from spell damage to agility / strength gear.
    Hence it's easier to switch between those specs if purely for the intent of going for 6-8 healers on a boss and having the others help damage the boss.

Gearing up OS is a lot easier that way, you only need to swap out 2-3 pieces of kit to be able to maintain a respectable spot on the meters.
    Whereas otherwise you're looking at replacing 10-12 items that serve absolutely zero purpose in your offspec otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Exavior
    Good job on warlock nerf 49398

Now chaosbolt is just the same as incinerate only with a different color BUT with a cooldown. Nothing to spend 51 talents in. How will we even be able to kill a priest now? ( melee are already almost impossible to kill)

warlocks are already the weakest pvp class in both 1vs1 and arena (2vs2 and 3vs3)
    buff shamans

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Good job on warlock nerf 49398

Now chaosbolt is just the same as incinerate only with a different color BUT with a cooldown. Nothing to spend 51 talents in. How will we even be able to kill a priest now? ( melee are already almost impossible to kill)

warlocks are already the weakest pvp class in both 1vs1 and arena (2vs2 and 3vs3)
    This is so retarded... CB was my biggest attack towards a mage or priest in PVP. However, CB still does hella damage compared to Incinerate (my CB crits for upwards of 16k in PVP whereas Incinerate around 8-10k). I say nerf Pally's/Rogues! I dont however agree that Warlocks are the weakest PVP class. I am for the most part always highest in damage, HK's, KB's and the least amount of deaths in a BG. There are days though that I die running across the field in WSG just to be crit 4x in a row by a rogue taking me from 24k hp to 0, over and over. My resilience is 928 and I sometimes question whether it's worth it or not.

THANKS TO in4i FOR THE AMAZING SIG! <3<3

I can say only... BUFF SHAMANS!!!!

I wonder if the Earthshaper is getting a noticeable buff or just a meh 3 strength heh.
    Blood Legion DK

Just a note of curiosity: Why on earth do the Chicom's censor bones in WOW toons? Do the skeletons all look like something else? What's their basis for this objection?
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Blizzard has already stated, several times, that the game is not balanced around 1vs1.

Small nerf on retri is good, no longer damn near killing myself due muti crits.

Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    Try getting someone to swap horde/alliance pets with and you should be able to get to 101 .
    Well with the 5 hord pets + Black tabby i will have 96.

Higher learning is something im gonna try to go for - 97

Getting the midsummer pets - atleast one - 98, if im very lucky and they boost the droprate on the scorchling - 99

Then i need to get lucky with the baby crocks, but that gonna be hard. One way is to go engeenering to get one extra

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron331
    I wonder if the Earthshaper is getting a noticeable buff or just a meh 3 strength heh.
    does anyone have the new stats?

Quote Originally Posted by dr_AllCOM3
    does anyone have the new stats?
    Going to have to wait til a server is rebooted before we can see them. Luckily it's the EU maintenance tonight and I picked it up last night on our first Yogg kill so if they haven't been posted before then I'll post them tomorrow morning.

As long as blizz leaves the skins of our Zergling and our Mini-Diablo alone I´m fine with them screwing the skins of the classic CE Panda.

Per Blue Post:
    ----
    All instances are full!
    The limit on the number of instances has been around for awhile now. We feel this was needed to preserve the game play for those already in the instances as it would eventually deteriorate when too many instances were up.

That said, we do not feel feel this is a permanent fix and have been working on a more long term solution for quite awhile now.

There are no specifics I can provide at this time, but I can assure you we knew about this issue quite awhile ago when we had to start limiting the number of instances. This was never meant to be something we would put in and just ignore until players complained about it enough. I can assure you we are actively in the process of a more long term solution but these take a lot of time to plan out and implement so it won't be done overnight.
    ----

With this said, do you think Blizzard will solve this issue anytime soon? There isn't a day that hasn't gone by recently where we try to do a Heroic or a raid, and can't get into the instance. It's one of the most annoying things I have seen up to this point in WoW. We got through the 2-3 hour waits for WSG, AB, and AV back in vanilla WoW, the 1-2 waits for logging in to the server, and even that bout of nakedness people experienced back in BC days. I truly hope Blizzard solve this issue soon.
    Work in Progress....

Can anyone give an insight if this is a nerf or buff to druids?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong
    I really wish they would work a bit faster on finding a solution to the instance limit.
    No. You really, really don't. What you wish is that the instance limit had already been fixed and fixed well. What you don't wish for is a hurried fix. Very different things...
    WoW: Founder <Saturnalia>, Norgannon
    Rift: Mev <Ascended of Corthana>, Faeblight
    Gaming articles

Quote Originally Posted by FlacidGladiator
    Just a note of curiosity: Why on earth do the Chicom's censor bones in WOW toons? Do the skeletons all look like something else? What's their basis for this objection?
    It's a cultural thing. It's even impolite in China to refer to bones in your food (e.g. "I got a bone in my chicken soup"). Instead you refer to them as something vague and positive like "lump of wealth and happiness" (poorly translated, of course).

Why is it that we don't allow some secondary sexual characteristics to be displayed on females in video games, but we allow the same characteristics to be displayed on males? It's a cultural bias, pure and simple.

WoW: Founder <Saturnalia>, Norgannon
    Rift: Mev <Ascended of Corthana>, Faeblight
    Gaming articles

Quote Originally Posted by Deepone

Why is it that we don't allow some secondary sexual characteristics to be displayed on females in video games, but we allow the same characteristics to be displayed on males? It's a cultural bias, pure and simple.

wat?
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Balbaroy
    Can anyone give an insight if this is a nerf or buff to druids?
    its supposed to be a balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepone
    No. You really, really don't. What you wish is that the instance limit had already been fixed and fixed well. What you don't wish for is a hurried fix. Very different things...
    The point is that they knew about it and didn't fix it sooner.
    we all pay to much money to play this game and that's all they have to do to fix it upgrade the server's (ram prossers software) or build new one's it's just a matter of $ that what blizz dose not want to spend???
    fucking asshole's .

I don't see a problem with making warriors and druids generate more rage from they damage they deal.

Warriors and druids are already looking at DPS stats for threat purposes, and DK's have managed to balance DPS and mitigation/survival stats pretty well.