Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: who do blizzard think they are fooling

grammer police blad

Quote Originally Posted by taylor307
    grammer police blad
    Grammar*
    And I like being the Grammar Police, tyvm. Hasn't steered me wrong yet.

Ah forums, furthering the destruction of the English language on a daily basis. Come on in!
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by wadark
    Grammar*

Ah forums, furthering the destruction of the English language on a daily basis. Come on in!
    dont you feel you're just wasting other peoples time? honestly?

i doubt you do. you're just out to fix everyone aren'tcha

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

And you're wasting other peoples time, it's just one big circle.

And also.

They're fooling you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

Balance will never happen, not in a game with so many specs and classes.
    Fixing pvp often ends in breaking pve and reverse.
    If you nerf burst, you will have to nerf healing too...

One of my 5 80s is a pve retri and i dont wont it to become broken again with some half assed
    nerfs, because of pvp whiners. Pvp in WoW is just a gimmick, go play Counterstrike or something
    if you want pvp with balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    dont you feel you're just wasting other peoples time? honestly?

i doubt you do. you're just out to fix everyone aren'tcha
    WoW is a game, thus its a "waste of time".
    This is a forum about WoW, which is a game, thus this is even more of a waste of time.
    We're all wasting our time by playing wow, even more by posting on a forum about wow.
    If my posts are so time wasting and off topic (which they are), then try this new thing called 'ignoring' them.
    I'm not out to "fix" a damn thing. I just think that complaints become a lot more valid when then person complaining actually takes the time to put thought and care into the complaint.

Grammar*

I heard Grammar is really important on the internet where it doesn't totally matter, especially in topics like this. However, I would like to point out that you seem to start a lot of sentences with "and", now from a professional stand point starting a sentence with a conjunction isn't correct grammar at all. I do not mean to be a member of the Grammar Police but when some one self proclaims to be apart of the Grammar Police and gets grammar wrong themselves? Well to me that just seems hypocritical.

Bleagh.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalae
    I heard Grammar is really important on the internet where it doesn't totally matter, especially in topics like this. However, I would like to point out that you seem to start a lot of sentences with "and", now from a professional stand point starting a sentence with a conjunction isn't correct grammar at all. I do not mean to be a member of the Grammar Police but when some one self proclaims to be apart of the Grammar Police and gets grammar wrong themselves? Well to me that just seems hypocritical.

Bleagh.
    This is true. However there's a massive gap between breaking the most broken grammar rule in existence, and someone making a huge post which repeatedly breaks all of the most basic grammar rules.

Late and tired are not an excuse.
    >Late and tired are not an excuse
    >are not an excuse
    >are not an

See the direction this is going bro?
    You're making some pretty damn basic mistakes yourself there, hypocrisy and pedanticism are two pretty horrible traits to be sat on my friend.

I do understand what you are saying but in my own personal opinion on something like forum such as this and is not a formal or factual document shouldn't really require a lot of grammar. I am not sure what the topic was like before since it has been edited but it seems to have complete sentences and some form of paragraphs and appeared to me to be pretty much understandable, personally that's all I need from a forum post myself, enough grammar to make it understandable.

Grammar*

clearley dun on purpose blad

I hes preatttty grammer so I go forums end turn treds to grammer war, okej?

GTFO, discuss the god damn thread or just leave it be, miss "Ima school teacher"...

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fu*ker in the valley...."

wadark my english are bad because i are swe raised in poland by african mum and italian dad

Quote Originally Posted by taylor307
    clearley dun on purpose blad
    Really? I hadn't noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup
    >Late and tired are not an excuse
    >are not an excuse
    >are not an

See the direction this is going bro?
    You're making some pretty damn basic mistakes yourself there, hypocrisy and pedanticism are two pretty horrible traits to be sat on my friend.
    Again, I say: One mistake is far more tolerable than a long post with a mistake every other word.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalae
    I do understand what you are saying but in my own personal opinion on something like forum such as this and is not a formal or factual document shouldn't really require a lot of grammar. I am not sure what the topic was like before since it has been edited but it seems to have complete sentences and some form of paragraphs and appeared to me to be pretty much understandable, personally that's all I need from a forum post myself, enough grammar to make it understandable.
    I don't nitpick on every single mistake. Otherwise I would've posted in every single thread on all these forums with a list of corrections. The only reason I pointed it out at all was because the post, pre-edit, was not understandable. There was a lack of punctuation, spelling, and capitalization that made it incomprehensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner
    I hes preatttty grammer so I go forums end turn treds to grammer war, okej?

GTFO, discuss the god damn thread or just leave it be, miss "Ima school teacher"...
    Would've discussed the thread if I could have understood it. However, I'm done defending myself for tonight. Good luck and have fun, my friends. See you online (if you play on my server ).

You obviously died because you didn't counter their CC's with some of your own defensive skills.

IBF so you cant be stunned
    Ghoul Stun to stall
    Both trinkets were popped?
    Didn't switch to frost presence?

#1 rule of playing the game.
    You do 0 dps when dead.

No cooldowns left for wings?
    Every class has things they can do to counter various oposition, if you and your partner have no cooldowns at all when a ret pally pops very obvious wings on you then you're doing something wrong.

CC doesn't always have to go for offence, breaking the focus of oponents offensive attacks on you or your partners with CC can be more effective than healing through it.

Late and tired are not an excuse. If you want to bring a complaint forward, you have far more credibility when you do it properly, with grammar and such. Otherwise, you look like someone who's just upset and having a little nerd rage. The little "self-awareness" saying you knew someone comment makes it even worse. So go ahead and insult me if it feeds your epeen. But it just makes you sound even less credible.

g-g-g-g-grammer police fail.

"late and tired are not an excuse"

next time, learn that late and tired are more than one thing and to agree with the rest of the sentence excuse needs to be plural.

now stop being a fucking dick and don't be a hypocritical bastard you piece of shit

no one likes grammar police especially when they don't even talk about the real OP's argument. So please, go back to Germany and learn to be a real grammar Nazi and get the fuck out

so now think to yourself, "do I really want to respond to this post or respond to anything that has been said on this post, or should I just leave before I make more of a fool of myself."

the answer is leave. no one wants to see your next post.
    no.
    one.
    no one.

get it?
    DONT RESPOND

Save trinket for the right time, you blow trinket for no reason, some time after it our healer gets CC'd and you die.

You got outplayed bro, by a backpedalling pala.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Save trinket for the right time, you blow trinket for no reason, some time after it our healer gets CC'd and you die.

You got outplayed bro, by a backpedalling pala.
    Wat. quote someone next time.

wtf are you talking about/to

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by phluff

g-g-g-g-grammer police fail.

"late and tired are not an excuse"

next time, learn that late and tired are more than one thing and to agree with the rest of the sentence excuse needs to be plural.

now stop being a fucking dick and don't be a hypocritical bastard you piece of shit

no one likes grammar police especially when they don't even talk about the real OP's argument. So please, go back to Germany and learn to be a real grammar Nazi and get the fuck out

so now think to yourself, "do I really want to respond to this post or respond to anything that has been said on this post, or should I just leave before I make more of a fool of myself."

the answer is leave. no one wants to see your next post.
    no.
    one.
    no one.

get it?
    DONT RESPOND
    Now please apply this same logic to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.