Rogue/Hunter 2v2

So myself and a rogue friend started a 2v2 team and we're doing fairly well for casual arena players

I just wanted to know if anyone had some tips for this set up

I'm survival and he's muti/sub

Re: Rogue/Hunter 2v2

Just like any rogue+dps team either chain CC the healer and zerg down the dps or chain CC the dps and zerg down the healer.

You have a rogue on your team, so that's a good start

That's usually what we try to do (along with some variations like if its a shaman healer we CC the dps and nuke him down)

The main teams that give us trouble are mage/warlock and generally anything with a ret paladin :

Do any hunters or rogues have advice on the best way to take these classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodri
    That's usually what we try to do (along with some variations like if its a shaman healer we CC the dps and nuke him down)

The main teams that give us trouble are mage/warlock and generally anything with a ret paladin :

Do any hunters or rogues have advice on the best way to take these classes?
    Mage+Warlock gives you trouble? I'd have your rogue glued to the warlock while your hunter harasses the mage with wyvern stings, traps, etc. Is it a demonology warlock or something? I can't really see how that team could give you trouble. Just make sure you put hunter's mark on the guy you're trapping so they can't devour it (if they are even using a fel hunter).

Ret paladins are going to be a problem because of divine shield and BoP. You can do your best with tranq shot to dispel the paladin so that freedom and protection aren't on as long, but in general tranq is a pretty weak dispel. Try and get a sap on the paladin and go after their healer and keep the paly CC'd as much as you can. If the paladin uses avenging wrath (wings) switch to him and CC the healer.

Good luck. Rogue+Hunter is one of the weakest rogue+dps teams, but it sounds fun to play.