Thread: Dual 1h spec

Dual 1h spec

I see a lot of posts on this forum of people trying to do this spec and to be honest, most of them suck because the wrong things are being specced into.

In this spec i replaced mortal strike with bloodthirst so that youre not losing dps using a weapon doing less damage per hit, i also specced into heroic strike rather than slam because with slam you will be losing dps with a lower hitting weapon.

This spec still keeps alive the rend/ overpower every 6 seconds damage base from a normal arms build. With a combo of overpower crits every 6 seconds and flurry going for 3 seconds you should be effectively having a passive 25% speed increase. Since 3.1.3 will be buffing bloodthirst with less rage/cooldown i think that will fit more giving us more heroic strikes(which is going to be the replacement in this spec for slam).

Since juggernaut does a lot less to mortal strike and slam then it used to i thought i should spec into it even though we have no mortal strike or slam in the rotation just because in a lot of encounters the battlefield mobility of this and the rage build up at the begining of fight is simply priceless. I'm not saying this spec will be doing as much damage as an arms or a TG fury build, i do think it wil be MUCH more viable than other 1h specs. I don't currently have two 1h weapons to try out this spec but i think i can get one in a Naxx run or something due to my guild having not very many rogues so theyre all g2g on their weapons pretty much minus ulduar runs. Comment please.

Here it is: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...3&version=9947

Re: Dual 1h spec

and since fury is ment to be in berzerker stance and overpower is battle only you would have to stance dance each 6 sec...??? major rage loss
    Common fraise to the Paladin: Dude isnt that a dress?

this isnt meant to be fury its more of an arms spec, you would be in battle stance..duh? 1hers in a rage spec is dead. You can use all the abilities i specced into in battle stance for a reason.

15+ Year Old Account

Your Wall of Text fails to land due to loss of rage...
    "A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip. "

Quote Originally Posted by celdien
    I see a lot of posts on this forum of people trying to do this spec
    So post this... In one of those posts?

We don't need ANOTHER 1h fury thread?
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

lol wtb intelligent reply of someone critiqueing the spec not my post?...

Quote Originally Posted by celdien
    lol wtb intelligent reply of someone critiqueing the spec not my post?...
    lol wtb intelligent post for me to critique?...

You not only walled of text, you made a post about something we have OVER 9000 posts of, AND you bashed the other threads.

Dual Wield 1h is dead. GC said he doesn't want it to work.

GG.
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

The MAIN problem i see is that you have Juggernaut and NOT MS. Jugg is supposed to go with MS...unless you are going to do a 1.5 cast slam after u charge every time? if ur going to want BT and juggernaut...u can get MS too. And also, as others are telling u there is a little rage loss. If u ARE going to try the spec, try this http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...3&version=9947

Omg Antiqueth, you should definatly go out, enjoy the sun...

you're so annoying guy.

I don't try.

Quote Originally Posted by Effy_

you're so annoying guy.
    Lol @ Me being stalked through threads
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Effy_

you're so annoying guy.

Don't feed the post count farmers.

Anyway, and i'm just throwing this out there, -2 imp charge +2 imp slam to make your juggernaut count for something?

Just curious how you plan to get more Sudden Death procs without putting talent points into Sudden Death. Also, five points in Deflection seems kinda useless.

coldbleed- I spec into juggernaut only because in a lot of encounters you will never get a charge off due to being in combat before you will get a chance to start dpsing, you didnt put specs into some key areas such as imp execute which is a key spec and booming voice+imp execute > unbridled wrath anyday of the week. speccing into mortal strike is a waste of 2 points that could be put into parry which can literrally save your life even if its a 5% parry increase it is well worth the points wasted for a 25% crit chance increase one time mortal strike since it shares a cooldown with bloodthirst and you would be losing dps with MS in a 2 1hers spec. The 3 points out of tactical mastery into iron will may be a better choice though.
    Alwaysintense- thanks for pointing that out im trying to toy with that atm.

I think this spec needs some testing to see if bloodthirst loss and sudden death gain would be a dps loss or gain im really liking bloodthirst in 3.1.3 though so i want to keep it badly.
    eddy the slam points would be useless cause they would hit a lot less then they would with a 2h wep. As i keep saying the juggernaut is soley for a beggining encounter charge and battlefield mobility.

Well, the problem with trying to talent into Sudden Death is that you're going to sacrifice Bloodthirst to get there, and you're left with Mortal Strike which is practically useless (compared to a two-hander) while using a one-handed weapon.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysintense
    Well, the problem with trying to talent into Sudden Death is that you're going to sacrifice Bloodthirst to get there, and you're left with Mortal Strike which is practically useless (compared to a two-hander) while using a one-handed weapon.
    WHich is why, no offence, any 1H dps sec as a warrior, will never work again. Unless they make some kind of raticle wtfchange.

THough I do find it a little fun and interesting playing with the calculators, seeing what may or may not work.
    "Honesty is a talent, and truth is a cure for ignorance." ~ Unknown
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~ Adam (Mythbuster) Savage
    "Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." ~ Bill Watterson
    "Believe in your strength. Continue to push forward unflinchingly, and without straying from your path." ~ Hero's Spirit

sorry i did forget that MS and BT share a CD...my bad lol, i have played fury for a long time and havent worried about remembering arms stuff for quite some time. TY for reminding me.