MOVIE: Beldric - Elemental Shaman S6 - 2300+

Hey MMO-Champion community,

Roughly a month ago I posted on the shaman forums asking for tips and ideas towards making a really good elemental shaman video. I had some good responses and suggestions.
    For the following two weeks after I recorded a huge amount of footage, and the week after that I was busy editing for..30-40 hours, trying to make a damn good shaman video for you guys.

It is now finally finished, uploaded for streaming and downloading. I present to you, my first video:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=112887

For any that rightfully thinks it is some sort of scam or virus link, just type the link out yourself... or, go to warcraftmovies.com and type "beldric" in the search engine. Maybe it will be on the front page when you go to wcm.com.. who knows.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them here or there.

Thank you and enjoy,
    -Beldric.

Re: MOVIE: Beldric - Elemental Shaman S6 - 2300+

Quote Originally Posted by Beldric
    Hey MMO-Champion community,

Roughly a month ago I posted on the shaman forums asking for tips and ideas towards making a really good elemental shaman video. I had some good responses and suggestions.
    For the following two weeks after I recorded a huge amount of footage, and the week after that I was busy editing for..30-40 hours, trying to make a damn good shaman video for you guys.

It is now finally finished, uploaded for streaming and downloading. I present to you, my first video:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=112887

For any that rightfully thinks it is some sort of scam or virus link, just type the link out yourself... or, go to warcraftmovies.com and type "beldric" in the search engine. Maybe it will be on the front page when you go to wcm.com.. who knows.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them here or there.

Thank you and enjoy,
    -Beldric.
    first. great vid, i've seen it on wcm

gonna throw an edit from watching the arena part again:

it was a very good representation of what burst you can do with good players working together to heal and cleanse to kite around and make sure the time is right for burst.

ele is never dead! hopping on my shaman now to make that ele my dual spec

-80 Tauren Warrior-80 Undead Priest--80 Tauren Shaman-70 Tauren Druid-67 Human Deathknight

It just want you to make a Shammy your self. Nice vid!
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Excellent movie! very nice made! Very entertaining!, GJ

Boombjørn
    Boombjørn
    PvP Resto - 0/18/53

Glad you liked it

Bump.

Very nice video, actually watched and discovered it by the link in your xfire broadcast ;-)

15+ Year Old Account

Sweet video. +1 for using Infected Mushrooms as the soundtrack

If only someone would make a Shadowpriest/x video like that
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

i have never cirtted bigger than 5K in arena rogues burst is op!

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    i have never cirtted bigger than 5K in arena rogues burst is op!
    you can do 3 4k mutilates in the time it takes for a 5k

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian
    Very nice video, actually watched and discovered it by the link in your xfire broadcast ;-)
    Lol.. was a crazy evening.

In that war/druid comp, why isnt the warrior on you instead of the ret?
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Very nice video! Very cool to see double dps with elemental. I personally play resto/warrior for 2v2 and then elemental for 3v3 and 5v5 as i find it tough in 2's staying live. They went for the ret a lot which i thought was interesting and you guys peeled off and healed very well. If you have any other tips it would be nice to know some more!

Deleted

You just won a fan. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PewZ007
    In that war/druid comp, why isnt the warrior on you instead of the ret?
    A lot of people have asked this.. If you notice, in almost all games(especially vs. warriors and dk's) I stay very close to LoS... For the most part the clips I showed were the last..20-30seconds of 3-5minute games. If a melee gets on me, we immediately peel because as you can see - when I am able to cast, things die.

Between earthbind root, frostshock, hex, repent, judgment of justice, HoJ and freedom(and then ghostwolf), its very difficult for a melee to stay on me consistently. It's the only reason the comp works, is because we have a multitude of ways to peel vs. melee other than rogues(which is why R/P is the toughest comp, as said).

Hope this clarifies.