Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Druid [Tauren Catform]*

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshiro
    Does it make you feel sexy? i know i do on my male tauren
    No not on my tauren on my PRIEST and ofcrouse I feel sexy love that bunny ears and running with that cute Noble Bunny
    Banned.

Funny from the Lady Gaga thread:

I really do hate alliance I shouldnt even pick Alliance if I had the choise to go Horde I would not hazetate for that :s

I dont wanna start a lvl 1 :s
    So basically you don't even have a Tauren Druid, yet want to whine about this.

At the same time only a guy pretending to be a girl would get this stuck up about "no female form", because guys that like to go transgender online think that's "what a real girl would do".

Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_a_lock
    Funny from the Lady Gaga thread:

So basically you don't even have a Tauren Druid, yet want to whine about this.

At the same time only a guy pretending to be a girl would get this stuck up about "no female form", because guys that like to go transgender online think that's "what a real girl would do".

Get over yourself.
    I have a lvl 36 druid idiot!

I quitted playing Alliance
    Banned.

That's quick...

That was a post from 2 days ago...

So apparently you got 36 levels in a day.

Do druid idiots get cat idiot form?

P.S. You're still a guy playing a girl in a virtual world.

That's quick...

Yeh so I have my druid since March, after I heared the enw druid changes I was dissapointed

so dont act cool with me cause ur lame and low!
    Banned.

gotta be said...

disneys "the lion king" called they want their models back :P

kinda glad my druid alt is resto (god bless those sexy looking tree's!!)
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

15+ Year Old Account

That's quick...

to be fair there is R.A.F. but seriously if OP is that bothered go alliance. the current tauren cat form looks: a) less cool, b) like a MALE lion, so why weren't you complaining about that?

Yeh so I have my druid since March, after I heared the enw druid changes I was dissapointed

so dont act cool with me cause ur lame and low!
    Well at least I'm honest about my gender. (I'm a guy)

I can spell and use proper grammar.

I can manage to post two lines without resorting to terms like "idiot", "lame" and "low".

P.S. Dat je Belg bent is geen excuus om slecht engels te schrijven.

Well at least I'm honest about my gender. (I'm a guy)

I can spell and use proper grammar.

I can manage to post two lines without resorting to terms like "idiot", "lame" and "low".

P.S. Dat je Belg bent is geen excuus om slecht engels te schrijven.
    Lol so? That wont make you cool I speak Dutch and French fluently English is my weak language!

And regarding the Horde side I want, U just missunderstand that. The first time I've played wow I took alliance side cause I thought we are much prettier. But If U look it like that it sucks we lose a lot of BG's. and Horde are mature people thats what I want!

PS: Belgische Engels is slecht het is omdat we meer Frans praten dan Engels jij bent vast een kaaskop. Jullie kunnen goed engels spreken.
    Banned.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Marydoll
    As a Female gamer i can tell you i LOVE the new models, and i cant wait to try them out.

If your really so sexually confused that you need a animal form model in a game represent what you are then this is probably not the right game for you
    And claiming you have to reroll/respec just because of a model is just pure pathetic.
    This is a game not a fashion show.
    And don't forget, not one of the druid forms ever had a difference between male and female, its just how it works.
    So if you could survive the past years i am sure you can for the future years to come with he new models.
    quite epic, I say.

15+ Year Old Account

/facepalm.

Seriously, you're that concerned over the face the models looks like male lions? First off, they've always looked like male lions, retarded male lions but male lions none-the-less. If you are really that concerned over the gender of your shape-shift, then why don't you post on the WoW forums and/or find a way to contact the Design team. Or wait and find out what kind of model the NE are getting and go back to the alliance.

15+ Year Old Account

I heard Buildabearville.com is fun..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    The first time I've played wow I took alliance side cause I thought we are much prettier.
    Ugh, I hate it when people chose a race because its "pretty" or the others were "ugly."
    Play what reflects your personality, or what interests you most.
    Not what would win some form of pageant.
    This isn't World of Beautycraft...Its World of WARcraft...Whatever is most frightening, imo.

Trolls > All

As far as the cat forms go.
    STFU, they're a good 10x better than the last one.
    Your female tauren was hairy anyway.
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Lol so? That wont make you cool I speak Dutch and French fluently English is my weak language!

And regarding the Horde side I want, U just missunderstand that. The first time I've played wow I took alliance side cause I thought we are much prettier. But If U look it like that it sucks we lose a lot of BG's. and Horde are mature people thats what I want!

PS: Belgische Engels is slecht het is omdat we meer Frans praten dan Engels jij bent vast een kaaskop. Jullie kunnen goed engels spreken.
    Is kaaskop een scheldwoord dan? Lol
    Dat je belgisch bent betekend automatisch dat je zuigt in engels? Dan zou ik de belgische autoriteiten eropaan spreken jullie het beter te leren.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman
    Ugh, I hate it when people chose a race because its "pretty" or the others were "ugly."
    Play what reflects your personality, or what interests you most.
    Not what would win some form of pageant.
    This isn't World of Beautycraft...Its World of WARcraft...Whatever is most frightening, imo.

Trolls > All

As far as the cat forms go.
    STFU, they're a good 10x better than the last one.
    Your female tauren was hairy anyway.
    Yes ofcrouse Ill enver take a Troll its fucking ugly or an undead or Orc... Id prefere a Belf and a Tauren. A belf is HOT and a Cow is cute

so Id pick those 2. U would never understand me why I gor looks its just nice to play on it gives me more confidence.
    Banned.

15+ Year Old Account

Yes ofcrouse Ill enver take a Troll its fucking ugly or an undead or Orc... Id prefere a Belf and a Tauren. A belf is HOT and a Cow is cute

so Id pick those 2. U would never understand me why I gor looks its just nice to play on it gives me more confidence.
    You play a pixelated character, which you deem 'hot,' because it gives you confidence.
    A pixelated character...Gives you confidence...

I'm not going to even bother with this thread anymore, your obviously trolling.

PS- Trolls are far from ugly. Hotter than any BElf imo
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."

15+ Year Old Account

If you think that trolls are hotter than belfs than you are an ugly idiot that doesnt know what beautyfull is!
    First off its beautiful*
    And it was sarcasm...I don't think any pixels are hot.

And if you need to play a Blood Elf to give you confidence than you obviously lack something IRL and are compensating for it in a game.

And now that this thread is derailed enough, I'd like to request it be locked by a mod or something.

Good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrel
    Druids: We want new bear- and catforms! they are boring to look at!!!
    Blizzard: Ok seems reasonable, here you go.
    Druids: Their not good enough! make them better!!!
    Blizzard:...
    I lolled

i see what happened... the OP is pissed because their idea about lion anatomy IRL doesn't match up with fictitious animals in a game :

the old model was a hairy, horny, retarded mouth breather for tauren cats....

now it's a hairy, horny cat that looks like it should break out in song and it's singing to the op:

"but as thick as you are pay attention. My words area matter of pride"
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison