Problems after Patching

Hey.

I just patched the game and now I´m getting a error massage. Its giving a link to http://eu.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=19654 . Anyone else got this problem? I was hoping to find a other solution then to reinstall the whole game. Anyone got a idea?

Thanks

Re: Problems after Patching

The patch probably had an error in the download or installation phase. Try just downloading and installing the patch again. Should be some direction on how to do that on the Blizz support pages. If that doesn't work I'd call Blizz before reinstalling the whole game, although that's likely what they'll have you do.
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

That happned to me before when i dwnloaded and updated my client files before servers were updated so server couldnt validate my game version, not sure if thats problem, but if it is, just wait till server get up (if europe). Hope that helped

Quote Originally Posted by Ofy
    That happned to me before when i dwnloaded and updated my client files before servers were updated so server couldnt validate my game version, not sure if thats problem, but if it is, just wait till server get up (if europe). Hope that helped
    yeah I hoped that that is the problem. But you know how it is. Sitting here waiting hehe. Thanks for the two answers

On my server the AH was down...

Anyone else?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by herak
    I´m getting a error massage. Its giving a link to http://eu.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=19654
    Did none of the olutions suggested on that page help you? ???

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Did none of the olutions suggested on that page help you? ???
    yeah i did but it seem to be a addon problem, did install ora2 yesterday and if i delete it i can start the game normally.

I got the same problem
    Downloaded the patch, wanted to logg-in and KABLAM!
    Unable to Validate.
    Guess I just have to wait for the servers to come back up?
    But (EU) realm page says every server is running.
    So what to do? ??? ??? ???
    "You win some, you lose some."

Don't tell me guys are running with vista too or its happening on all OS?

Deleted

Just wait till your server goes up, most eu servers are still offline, should be fine after that.

Servers are up and i still get this error.

Deleted

They aren't up, half of them is still down, the client is trying to connect to your last server, which is probably not up yet, login server thinks: "hmm client and server do not match version", you get an error.

I just got this message too, repatched everything like the link says, but no joy, i'll just have to wait it out I think.
    ahh well, at least I didn't reinstall the WHOLE game like my friend ;D
    hope they come back up soon!

As it seems now only the Nightfall and Blackout battlegroups are up for EU-English realms.

I see more realms slowly coming online though, I guess the 13:00 is a guideline today.

Got it on Win XP.

I just kept trying and it worked after a few tries.
    Try at least 10 times in a row, it should work!

After I did that 2 times, it now works instantly.

Hey, i can login but when i want to enter in any char, my game crashes when the loading bar is at 100% .. no error message appears, i just do ctr+alt+del and terminate the process..