Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Death Knight Guide/Q&A - (PvE DPS/Tanking and PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Morthas
    Is there any weapon combo working good for DW Frost tanking?

I read something about there are no 2 good slow tanking weapons , anyone suggestions?

I'll redirect you to this site: http://pwnwear.com/2010/01/13/weapon...wield-tanking/ Theres a lot of great information regarding weapon combos, speed and everything for DW Frost tanking.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanaa

I'll redirect you to this site: http://pwnwear.com/2010/01/13/weapon...wield-tanking/ Theres a lot of great information regarding weapon combos, speed and everything for DW Frost tanking.
    Thank you very much!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Hi all! What you guys think about dw-frost tanking build http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...5omSe,rt,11159 ? And what 3rd glyph will fit it more - rune strike or obliterate? What's better fit current content - anticipation or rune tab? (i.e. more dodge or more "damage absorb")

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

15+ Year Old Account

Leveling a DK, I was wondering about a couple things specific to AOE DPS:

Assumption: Pestilence for any aoe pack first and foremost. If this is incorrect, please correct me.

Unholy: What is a better use of your Runes: DND or Blood Boil+Scourge Strike? Is there a scaling issue here where its low level gear one way and high level gear another?

Blood: Same question - DND or Blood Boil? I assume Blood Boil, but then you also have Heart Strike doing splash damage, so you now have a third option. Obliterate + Blood Boil sounds like the best option to me, but I'm a DK Scrub :P

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    Leveling a DK, I was wondering about a couple things specific to AOE DPS:

Assumption: Pestilence for any aoe pack first and foremost. If this is incorrect, please correct me.

Unholy: What is a better use of your Runes: DND or Blood Boil+Scourge Strike? Is there a scaling issue here where its low level gear one way and high level gear another?

Blood: Same question - DND or Blood Boil? I assume Blood Boil, but then you also have Heart Strike doing splash damage, so you now have a third option. Obliterate + Blood Boil sounds like the best option to me, but I'm a DK Scrub :P
    For Unholy AoE DPS: Diseases + Pestilence followed by DnD. You want to make sure your diseases are spread first so that you will get the extra 10% damage from Blood Plague and 13% damage + 3% crit from Ebon Plaguebringer.

For Blood AoE DPS: It really depends on the amount of targets, but always make sure DnD is down. If there's 3-5 targets just stick with Heart Strike. If there's a lot, Blood Boil.

15+ Year Old Account

Since we now have a working DPS and Tank guide, this sticky will be unstickied

Thanks to MooDK for creating this awesome thread which helped a generation of DKs getting better, but most of the information in the OP is now outdated and could lead new players into false assumptions.

I won't lock this thread to keep current discussions going, but please post new questions in the respective guides.