Arena preparation phase: no more shouts?

As of today's patch (3.1.3) I can no longer use my shouts (battle/commanding) during the arena preparation phase. Is this an intended change, if so, could someone please link me the source? It is pretty annoying that you have to use bloodrage to set commanding shout up, and not be able to use it in combat one minute after that.

Erebor, Shadowsong (EU)

Re: Arena preparation phase: no more shouts?

Probably something thats bugged, they dont have much time to check this stuff when theres epic horny kids crying for nerfs all day long :P.
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

Confirmed.

Balls Deep!!

this sucks.
    This user has been banned.

Hmpf, GM on my server told me it was an addon issue, and I should delete the folders etc. But I'm not gonna bother yet, I'll wait for some more news.

they always say addon issue. it's best to just wait for them to fix it and not touch your addons folder just because they feel like blaming any/all bugs on addons.

I'm still gona cry until we can use shouts for 4 sec after we res at GY in BGs.
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.