Warglaive of Azzinoth

Why am i seeing prot warriors and rogues using this?

Re: Warglaive of Azzinoth

Quote Originally Posted by wezzelbob
    Why am i seeing prot warriors and rogues using this?
    for shits and giggles?

Going back for achievement in BT and win the roll/ninja it? It's fun to show off so if you see people in Dalaran wielding it, it's cause it looks cool. Also, you could still use it as a weapon for trash packs if you really wanted to for fun.

Sigh, I wish I could wield the glaives, imo one of the better looking item/item set

Does it really matter what gear you have on while being idle in Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Dethaele
    Going back for achievement in BT and win the roll/ninja it? It's fun to show off so if you see people in Dalaran wielding it, it's cause it looks cool. Also, you could still use it as a weapon for trash packs if you really wanted to for fun.
    and it's a warrior/rogue only weapon

I tanked/leveled as prot with mine from 70-80 till i got the Red Sword of Courage. Didnt find much that provided the tps it had till that one really. Had mine enchanted with +1 dmg to beasts or something like that till about 75 just to piss off rogues. It was pretty funny, the night my guild first downed Illidan in BC NONE of our 4 rogues showed that night. Had to rub it in their faces

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by ntadk
    I tanked/leveled as prot with mine from 70-80 till i got the Red Sword of Courage. Didnt find much that provided the tps it had till that one really. Had mine enchanted with +1 dmg to beasts or something like that till about 75 just to piss off rogues. It was pretty funny, the night my guild first downed Illidan in BC NONE of our 4 rogues showed that night. Had to rub it in their faces
    epic
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'

15+ Year Old Account

I'd say because they are fairly unique looking (and I only say fairly because there were about 20 sets before WLK came out and about 20 raids a week that do BT for glaive drops on my realm) and are fun weapons to have.

Not everything in WoW is about function.

'cause they want to look like they accomplished something before it got easy
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nirron
    Ofcourse. You want to be pretending to be AFK in Dalaran and have people target you, inspect you and whisper you about your gear...

Hell, why do you think all the kids with a small penis hang out so-called-AFK at Krasus Landing, while hovering a few metres above the ground on their newest mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko

Not everything in WoW is about function.
    You sir, are the beezneez.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirron
    And you wouldn't want to look badass for the sake of it though would ya?

It's like rolling on the warrior t7.5 shoulder token when you've already got the t7 ones...

the upgrade is so small, and many other huntards / shaman would benefit far more from the shoulders but...

THEY HAVE LIEK, BLADES AND SHIT ON THEM, AND THEY LOOK AWESOME!
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

I'm currently leveling a warrior who is nearing that level range. I fully intend to pay for BT runs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandone
    Hi

I'm pretty new to druids and I was wondering if Incest Swarm is good for pvp ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walookani
    Yes. It stuns and has a bleed effect.

Quote Originally Posted by annomander999

It's like rolling on the warrior t7.5 shoulder token when you've already got the t7 ones...

the upgrade is so small, and many other huntards / shaman would benefit far more from the shoulders but...

My character idles in Dalaran in Valor (As in, the plate from 55-58) - Minus helm, with a shield from Stratholme, and a Green level 55 blade. Then again, LOLRPSERVER.
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

Quote Originally Posted by epitaph
    I'm currently leveling a warrior who is nearing that level range. I fully intend to pay for BT runs
    U can pay 10k gold for a BT run, but if that drops it will get ninja'd, promise

Balls Deep!!

1 word, SHOWOFF!

Quote Originally Posted by annomander999

an upgrade is an upgrade. period.