Thread: To much Hit

To much Hit

My warrior, arms, usually pulls about 2.8 to 2.9k in 10 mans, but i have so much hit its just crazy. i feel that If i replace hit with other stats, my dps may go up. your thoughts?
    link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rius&n=Thodekk

I have 523 hit at the moment...

P.S. my secondary spec says fury, i was testing it out dps wise, I dont use it normally (its usually Arms PvP)
    “The shadows will hide me until my true power is recognized.”
    RP Character -- Niklaus "Nick" Giorgiovo (My First)

Re: To much Hit

Quote Originally Posted by Theodekk
    My warrior, arms, usually pulls about 2.8 to 2.9k in 10 mans, but i have so much hit its just crazy. i feel that If i replace hit with other stats, my dps may go up. your thoughts?

P.S. my secondary spec says fury, i was testing it out dps wise, I dont use it normally (its usually Arms PvP)
    The 2H melee hit cap is 8% (263). Anything beyond that is a waste if you're using a two hander (not dual wielding with TG). In PvP it's even lower. I can't really tell if this is a bad troll or not.

You are one of the dumbest people I've "met" in a while.

*shakes head sadly*
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Kysimir
    You are one of the dumbest people I've "met" in a while.

*shakes head sadly*
    First of all, thanks a lot ass.

Secondly, I DONT want hit, its just a bad motion of events that led to me getting gear that had hit.
    Why even post at all if thats all you are gunna say?

Deleted

Replace the purple gem in your breastplate with a 16 STR gem. The socket bonus is 6hit and you obviously do not need this.

And yes, I am sure replacing some items with theoretically worse ones but without hit would result in a DPS increase if no stat is wasted.

this armory is not up to date, I replaced all of my gems with 16 str gems except 2 16ap and 12 stam gems (for my meta gem)

First of all, thanks a lot ass.

Secondly, I DONT want hit, its just a bad motion of events that led to me getting gear that had hit.
    Why even post at all if thats all you are gunna say?

Because you have Pyrite Infuser. There are 900 trinkets, even the blue ones in heroics, that are better than Pyrite Infuser when you have 300 - 500 hit. If you wanted to drop hit, getting rid of this trinket is step one. It's hard to take someone seriously when they complain about having 500 hit, and they're wearing a 90 hit trinket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

523 hit hmm, 17 expertise rating !

Try to find some item that up your exp rating (Like the belt on Razuvious25), and change your +90hit trinket, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42987 if you can.
    Your neck doesn't worth it because you don't have enough ArP yet.
    And try to get another helm!

Also, mangoose ? Get a berserker or 110 AP.

Bye

Effy.
    I don't try.

You know, I silently berated the first responder (Claym) for insinuating that the OP might have been trolling - I mean, the guy has a valid problem - he hasn't gemmed or enchanted for Hit (the first sign of a total twit), and has unfortunately landed up with a lot of hit gear - perhaps through bad luck and/or the other stats being an upgrade over what he had, etc, etc.

But after reading the OP again, I've come to the decision that this is indeed a troll.

You KNOW your hit is too high, you KNOW you're wasting the hit that you have over the cap (even if you aren't 100% sure what the cap is), and you KNOW that replacing hit on some of your items with other stats ... ANY other stats. Actually, this is warrior DPS 101 stuff - and someone who has gone as far as you have, knows all of this stuff, and has known for a very long time. But, aside from me making my assumption on what you do or don't know, you said yourself that you have too much.

And yet, you come hear and make a thread asking if everyone thinks you should drop hit because it's too high. There IS only one response to that, and you know what the response is. That, my friend, is the definition of trolling. And to answer Claym, it's a bad troll, and I'm a bad man for not picking it immediately.

Of course, the other explanation is ... e-bay