Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Conq. of Ulduar, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrakech
    i'd rather have algalon25 world first.
    Bad attempt to make their achievement seem less worthy, a Gz would suffice.

and lol at flame wars between europe and US.

Gz Vicarious! Good to see a world first going to some other guilds, now someone do yogg 0 keepers! XD
    Yes

Uhhh, you paladins should be careful what you wish for. Maybe that add a useless spell to your repository like they did with druids (nourish) and then keep pushing it by changing all up-to-then good talents to be much less good just to make their useless addition worthwhile

I did have to chuckle a little about "Int stacking is not fun"... well... why? The class that was the least affected by the mana reg nerfs is now complaining about the color of their gems???

Edit: And I'm 100% sure that once the 70% overheal "problem" is addressed, they will whine about not doing 20k healcrits any more

Quote Originally Posted by seaboogers

Fixed that for you.
    By "fixing" like that you show that YOU just fail

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade
    Hope for Shammies?
    I hope so. I'd like to keep playing with a class I like and be able to compete in whatever I choose to do, well, excluding tanking (i've tanked enough already no thanks)

Fingers crossed :

I'm sure somebody can explain this to me and a couple of other people that have asked.
    - How come they got this achievement on a Freya kill and not on a Yogg kill? To be able to enter Gen V/Yogg's rooms, don't you have to kill all the keepers to unlock the door? Thus they still have to kill Gen V and Yogg without any deaths to receive the title.
    What am I missing, I'm just not getting it...

The achievement is done per boss, and doesn't reset. So each week you have one chance per boss to get the credit for that boss, and once you've got all the bosses you get the achievement. They'd killed yogg / vejax in previous weeks with no deaths, but had always had deaths on freya kills in the past.

Gz to them

Even if isn't worth as it was in Naxx it's a good beat.

15+ Year Old Account

Grats to them.

I wonder if blizzard is still working on making healing more fun? it's such a chore now

Whats the DoT-Timer ???

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal
    GZ to viacrious for moving out of the fire lmfao

losers
    Jealous....aren't we?

Gratz Vicarious.

holy paladins do need a lot of work. I have a resto shammy, resto druid, and holy pally and the pally is that one I enjoy least. Seeing how much I overheal is annoying and holy pallies don't have that many spells to choose from... it's just flash of light spam mostly unless the tank dips too low and then it's holy light.. BORING. Oh and ffs why don't we have a decent AoE? I know we're meant to be single target healers but come on! When i'm in a instance and everyone suddenly goes down cause of a AoE the only thing I have is crappy glyph that heals everyone for a small (very very small) percentage when I do holy light..

compared to all the healing classes... holy paladins are the most gimped

(they rock in pvp though at least)

Quote Originally Posted by zizimonster
    holy paladins do need a lot of work. I have a resto shammy, resto druid, and holy pally and the pally is that one I enjoy least. Seeing how much I overheal is annoying and holy pallies don't have that many spells to choose from... it's just flash of light spam mostly unless the tank dips too low and then it's holy light.. BORING. Oh and ffs why don't we have a decent AoE? I know we're meant to be single target healers but come on! When i'm in a instance and everyone suddenly goes down cause of a AoE the only thing I have is crappy glyph that heals everyone for a small (very very small) percentage when I do holy light..

compared to all the healing classes... holy paladins are the most gimped

(they rock in pvp though at least)
    take ur QQ to the pally forums....Grats Viccarious on world first achievment

yay Vicarious! gratz ^_^

<3 Ryshu! <3 Deng!

People make comments like "PvE is hard" or "PvE is ez-mode", but they're absolutely kidding themselves if they think PvP is harder.

It's just an uneven CC burst fest and about who can keep the other team stunlocked for longer.

Nothing in WoW is hard.

Kado

Method just killed algalon 25 8)

No, no and no, do NOT change holy paladins!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Look, we get that....
    • 1) Stacking mostly Int isn't fun.
    • 2) Having 70%+ overheal isn't fun.
    • 3) Focusing so much on the main tank in a raid isn't fun.
    • 4) Casting nothing but Holy Light isn't fun.
    1) Why wouldn't it be? Why should I care what I need to stack? If intellect is good stat now, I will stack it. If mp5 was a FOTM stat, I would stack it, and some people would QQ about it beeing too good stat.
    2) Who cares? For this day, Blizzard has been keeping four healing classes different, someone uses direct heals, someone uses hots. If someone has made holy paladin, he/she has probably made it for reason, to be a healer using direct heals.
    3) IMO it is fun. And it is paladin's job. Why create a paladin if you don't want to singletarget heal? And also, in raid you can keep Beacon on your primary healing target and then spotheal randoms
    4) Cast FoL then? I keep casting them both in a single fight combined with Holy Shock and not getting bored.

Paladin, a class hard to get inside, but once getting used with, the best and the most interesting healing class in whole game. Leave us alone.
    How many GMs does it take to change a lightbulb? - None, it's working as intended!

Lugglugg and arsenal seems like to be same people to me, also he support a crap british team such as arsenal so who can blame him being bitter.

I love how HE is insulting people, but he is doing the worse/loser thing that is insulting others on a forum, just because A) he will never be able to do anything this people can do, surprising if he can see yogg saron, and B) He is green with envy.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lugglugg
    If only you knew how badly it tears me up inside that I can't go bragging around to my friends that I killed Algalon and Yogg Saron in the GAME World of Warcraft. I think life is over for me.
    So instead you spend your life trolling on a World of Warcraft forum.

Cool life bro!

The screenshots UI looks pretty cool, does anyone know what it is?

Gratz to my homie LilGush...and Gratz to u all..Nice job ;D ;D ;D