Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Algalon-25 kill by Method - Loot Table Update

@Uggz
    But you DON'T point it out right after you killed Hodir making sure that no one else will have the same opportunity as you did. Ofcourse in such a race every little and big thing counts, dirty tricks always come in handy. But don't pretend next day that you're innocent and honestly don't know why all the rage is going on around it.

Quote Originally Posted by scofield99
    Big GRATZ to Method !

Compare to Ensida:

1. Method don't exloit !
    2. They are not sponsored by some rich guy !
    3. They had 2 weeks delay for Algalon 25
    4. Method's ego is way more normal than Ensidia's

So, for me, normal self-paying wow player the real world first are Method, they are more like us, Ensidia is nothing more than big e-peen guys, that got money and like to show themselves as #1 with big letters

P.S.

It's is really strange that Ensidia rushed so fast Algalon 25 ! But in matter of facts, there are aways "info rats" that spy for the other best guilds progress

"We decided to just get into the instance asap and just kill him today to finish the job. " - haha, bullsh!t, they just knew that Method will beat Ensidia if they don't hurry
    So using low level alts to soul stone 25 people is somehow better than finding a sweet buff to spell steal? Both guilds are willing to think outside the box to find any advantage they can, even if unintended, when there are situations where fights are tuned in a way that they are impossible in other circumstances. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassingby
    @Uggz
    But you DON'T point it out right after you killed Hodir making sure that no one else will have the same opportunity as you did. Ofcourse in such a race every little and big thing counts, dirty tricks always come in handy. But don't pretend next day that you're innocent and honestly don't know why all the rage is going on around it.
    1. Method and Inner Sanctum had killed Hodir already and let's face it they are pretty much the only competition Ensidia has now.

2. The rest of the guilds had their Hodir nerf before they were able to kill Mimiron, which means that Hodir did not block their progression to Algalon.

1+2 = The fact that Ensidia "exploited" did not affect the race for Algalon in any way.

Yes, my mistake in pointing out on the race. It still leaves the fact, playing dirty looks kinda bad regardless of the way you look at it

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rukkia
    At the end of the day, all the people that disses ensidia would probably gladly say yes to a guild invite to either ensidia, or method. But somehow they need to act tuff behind a computer screen!
    Wrong. I would refuse a guild invite in a heartbeat. I've done the hardcore raid scene, and I never plan on going back.

And no, all this "dissing" on Ensidia is not acting tough, it is stating facts and drawing conclusions and opinions from those facts. You can cheer lead for them all you want, but at the end of the day, they are still filled with egotistical a-holes that feel the need to demean the achievements of other guilds and exploit every chance they get to stay on top.

And that is a fact.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Let's not overdo it here. Props were at their place each time WF happened. We're here discussing the "all guilds are on the same ground" thingy. Members of Ensidia do have skills, dedication and time, like anyone denies it :S But the "sponsors" part of the story goes a lot deeper then just site/hardware/bills, and the fact is - one guild is above others, making statements and actions that offence others, single members saying very strong words on forums and etcetera which leads to hypocrisy and lies and makes me personally and a lot of "inside" people sick. It's not about "brainwashing" and forum trolling, it's not about defending guilds as Method and asking for their world's 2nd to be made 1st out of nowhere. God no. I just have a feeling that soon enough, maybe even this month the whole story will be made available for anyone who wants to read it and then we can talk about "fair" and "not fair" based on the actual facts, not simply speculations.

// Anonymous out

@Rukkia
    I'm just warming up the crowd, story will be published when author will decide it's finished (this month i assume), and right now it's missing only a few more things to nail unholy truth to the masses

Talking about chinese, yeah, these guys must have some great potential fo sho, almost forgot about them :<

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, saying they dont have lives, and no one in Ensidia has a job is clearly stating the facts, I can see that! smh. You, and alot of other people say they are ''a-holes'' and such, but I dont see Ensidia running around saying bad things about you, so why are they ''a-holes'' and you are not? If the world was perfect, then everybody would give a big Gz to ensidia, and a big Gz to method! but instead people feel the need to constantly bad mouth ensidia, instead of giving them the props that they without a doubt deserves. And to all the people who say ensidia wins becouse they have sponsors!? why does that make a difference in the race? it doesnt give them more time then the other top guilds, and it's not like the sponsors have super people who sometimes play instead of the ensidia members so they can down bosses.

//Rukkia
    And did I ever state that they have no lives or jobs? No. I present their attitude towards other guilds as my reason for disliking them, and I feel that I am well within my right to feel such a way. If the world was perfect, Ensidia wouldn't need to bad mouth guilds that beat them to World First or even belittle those that get World Second. In a perfect world Ensidia would be the first to offer up "grats". But the world is not perfect, and neither is Ensidia. Is Ensidia the top guild? Yes. Do they play hard to stay in that spot? Yes. But respect is not given freely, it has to be earned. And in game accomplishments mean little to me if you are behaving in the way Kungen and others in Ensidia act. Call me old fashioned, but I respect good sportsmanship and class more than game achievements. Because at the end of the day, I would rather lose with dignity than win and be an a-hole. And I judge others by the same merit.

10+ Year Old Account

Karreck a big part of the dissing on ensidia is about they not having a life, and they not having a job, so when you say that flaming ensidia is stating the fact, you also say that you believe in those accusations made against ensidia! and you can't argue with that!.
    I think we should end it here, it's getting out of hand!. Clearly nothing can stop you guys hating so much on ensidia, so it's pointless really. At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I respect that, even though I feel another way
    So I think we should just agree to disagree ehh?

//Rukkia
    No, I said that me "flaming" Ensidia was stating fact. I have said nothing about whatever employment they may have. And while yes, everybody has and is entitled to their own opinion, please to not confuse or generalize such opinions as being lumped under "they have no job/life". Is that a reason for some of the Ensidia hate? Yes. But it is not the reason for all of it.

10+ Year Old Account

''And no, all this "dissing" on Ensidia is not acting tough, it is stating facts and drawing conclusions and opinions from those facts.''

I dont really see you saying ''me'' anywhere here. Instead you are indeed saying that all this ''dissing'', meaning, what other people say about them, and not what YOU are saying about them, is stating the facts.

I ask if we should just forget about it, and then you hit me with this? Im done on this subject, and I think you should stop aswell, you are not making yourself look good

//Rukkia
    In the quote from you that I was responding to, you also stated that "all the dissing on Ensidia was people acting tuff", which I see as including me. Perhaps my statement was not clear enough, but I was refering to myself and others in a similar mindset. Sorry for the confusion.

And no, asking to forget about a discussion does not mean the discussion will end. Nine times out of ten it means the person who suggests it wants to have the last word. If that is your goal, then be all means try. But as long as there is something to discuss, I will discuss it. And frankly, I do not care about making myself look good. I am a random name on a screen, so what do I have that needs to look good?

Small video of the last 10% of the kill + screams !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUSSMXAJRks

Not that much, but shows the raiding atmosphere of the guild and also we're recruiting all classes atm !

would be very nice to upload your ui / add-on list

looks awesome

btw: gratz to the kill

Nice work Method, but being nr2 in wow will always be like being the numero two into teh girl, the thought will always be in your head that you lost the oppurtunity to be first ;D

(btw, all players in Method have 2k euros 'a month employments i guess? they all doctors and carpenters etc and play wow on their little spare time?)

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Gz to method and gz Elisria/BuilderBob yy

Deleted

Alright let me state my version of this then:

Whining over people doing Algalon before the one another = Nerd rage.
    Whining over Kungen whining at his movie aiding Method = Nerd rage.
    Whining over who is the best guild, swearing and spamming endless posts in this topic = Nerd rage.

Why can't people just hug up, kiss each other, and congratulate each other on getting the kills fast? I will tell you: Epenis.

In my world, it is just a matter of treating each other with proper respect. Kungen failed, people here failed, maybe I fail too, now stating peopel like you deserve no respect.

Congratulations on your kill, Good luck recruiting. Hopefully you'll find players that won't go on an unoficial forum whining.

~ Flor.

Deleted

Gz Method, your kill says 1000 times more than that of Ensidia.