Thread: Skirmish

Skirmish

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Solo quiero proponer una idea.

Que se puedan arreglar encuentros en los skirmish, estaria muy bueno poder jugar con un team amigo 2v2 para practicar, o por q simplemente te gusta jugar contra el o lo q fuese. Obio que esto solo en modo skirmish, creo que no molestaria en nada.

Por ejemplo yo habia pensado en organizar un torneo entre teams de arena para 2v2 dentro del guild, lo q intentamos fue anotar los 2 teams al mismo tiempo para ver si podiamos entrar y pelear un team contra el otro pero a unos los mando a una arena y al otro team a otra.

Abri un ticket para preguntar sobre el tema y el gm me dijo q no era posible pero me dio la idea de proponerlo en el foro, asi que si les parece una buena idea por favor posteen y comenten.

PD: no digo que para entrar a skirmish tenga que haber si o si 2 teams arreglados, sino que este tal cual este ahora mas esta otra opcion. Aclaro por las dudas xD
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...19782546&sid=2

Please can somebody translate this ? my english is bad and this is a great forum, i only can read a bit of english, sorry

Re: Skirmish

hmm, google translate:
    I just want to propose an idea.

To be able to fix matches in the skirmish, I would be very good to play with a friend 2v2 team to practice, or you just like playing q against q or what was. Obio this single skirmish mode, I do not mind at all.

For example I thought of organizing a tournament between teams from within the arena for 2v2 guild, it was trying to write down the q 2 teams at the same time to see if we could go and fight one against the other team but about the control at a sand and the other team to another.

I opened a ticket to ask about the topic and q gm told me it was not possible but it gave me the idea to propose this in the forum, so if you like a good idea please post and comment.

PS: I am not saying that to enter a skirmish, or if you have to be arranged if 2 teams, but that such as it is now more choice. Let me just in case xD

Re: Skirmish

google translate is good, as proven by bowmaister.