Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Retridin healing.

Quote Originally Posted by KK
    You implied it right here:
    "bigger penalty to heal"
    Taking 5 words out of a sentence and using it out of context as a reference. Are you guys serious? Is it so hard for you people to discuss something?
    Where did I say something needs a nerf?! Asking for others opinion about the matter is nothing other than asking for others opinion. And why the f..k shouldn´t I be allowed to ask for others opinion on a forum?

and for the guys who didnt read the latest hmm about 5? retpaladin changes, they arent fotm anymore since long, fotm right now is warlock and priest obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Retribution Paladins damage is not that good, thats why they deserve super heals (for a dps class that is) and insane defences.
    You realize ret paladins can only have "insane defences" once every 5 mins right, or every 2 mins if you count DP, less on demand defences then say warrior or DK.

Stop being afraid to nuke the ret cause he can bubble and you'll stop failing

Also on topic : No ret can heal anyone 10% -> 90% in 1 heal, not unless they only have 15k hp
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=enbee
    -> I might be logged out in protpvpgear

Quote Originally Posted by KK
    What, now you're pissed because I showed you where you asked for a nerf? How is you calling for healing reductions not being a nerf? Please elaborate.
    I clearly stated my own opinion and then I asked for others. I did not say nerf this or nerf that to anything. However if you do not understand what it is I wrote in the first place I don´t think you ever will.
    All I want to know is your opinion about the subject and if a reasonable argument can show me that I am wrong; Great! But that hasn´t happened yet.
    Oh and I am not pissed. Just dissapointed of how nothing can be discussed on this forum without the mods removing the thread or people who only read 2 sentences, only to assume everything is written against them.

and for the guys who didnt read the latest hmm about 5? retpaladin changes, they arent fotm anymore since long, fotm right now is warlock and priest obviously...

Our penalty is our 6k manapool, no offense but if you spend mana for healing with holy light we run dry faster than you can say re-tri-din. Our manareg from JotW is exactly the amount of mana we need to let us use our melee abilities without going oom. On top of that you do not have excess mana to spend.
    Don't hate the player - hate the game.

Deleted

Actually, the regen from judge and the prayer or whatever it's called is good enough to allow you to use art of war heal every time it's up and HL every now and then but is it OP, no!

Ret paladins have no MS, no slows, no interrupts, no manaburn and very limited CC so they gotta have something other than autoattack.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Lay on hands...?
    ^ this

Quote Originally Posted by Brophius
    ^ this
    fail post is fail.

ot: healing reduction is not going to happen. why do you think ret has talents to improve healing a little? - because our healing is bretty bad to begin with: huge casttime and therefor high chance of being kicked + minimal manapool.
    ...just another dream within a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Aerai
    Playing as Ret/Tree.. Warlock are probably the most irritating class to go against if they're not a double DPS comp since I spend about a million years in a fear.
    Does Ret/Tree even lose to warlock comps?

He CCs you and then fails to kill your healer. God, what a beating. Do you actually use your abilities on your tree?

A Ret with full mana can toss out about 4 Holy Lights before they go /oom.
    With full 25man raid buffs, a Holy Light might crit for 14k

But....above all of that....

If you let a Ret get off a 2.5 second cast...well, do you really think you deserve to win at Arena?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Retribution Paladins damage is not that good, thats why they deserve super heals (for a dps class that is) and insane defences.
    I'm very sorry that you are incapable of dealing with Ret Paladins. I mean, lots of people (good Arena players with 2.2k+ ratings) can handle them. You have my sympathy for being bad at WoW PvP.

Might I suggest you roll a Ret Paladin so you too can experience what it's like to play one. And when you get farmed by double Rogue teams, you will finally realize that Ret isn't as OP as you want to think, but it's really just you who are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    Does Ret/Tree even lose to warlock comps?

He CCs you and then fails to kill your healer. God, what a beating. Do you actually use your abilities on your tree?
    Orrr theres damage + UA on both targets, fear cant be cleansed, fear the paladin away from the druid switch fears to the druid + end with a spell-lock + deathcoil the paladin, you have a kill or a bubble, rinse and repeat, all the while the paladin cant stay on the lock to do any damage.

Affl lock/healer EATS ret/dps, too bad rogues eat affl locks..
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=enbee
    -> I might be logged out in protpvpgear