Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stink
    Why do the horde cats have the Adidas logo on their faces?

    lol silly they dont have the- wait holy crap they do. subliminal advertisement?
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

  2. #42

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    • Originally Posted by Crygil (Blue Tracker)

      To resolve an exploit we have removed all non-boss chests from dungeons introduced in The Burning Crusade: Ramparts, Blood Furnance, Shattered Halls, Steam Vault, Underbog, Slave Pens, Arcatraz, Botanica, Mechanaar, Shadow Labyrinth, Sethekk Halls, Mana-Tombs, and Auchenai Crypts.
    What exploit?
    I believe it was the "Dwarves getting some benefit from their racial abilities" exploit

    Bob.

  3. #43

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    ZOMG NAKED FEMTAURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  4. #44
    Blademaster NaTaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cracov, Poland
    Posts
    47

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    I see that I have to do a quest that I [b]already did numerous times[b] on my other alt's or on other realms I yawn so hard I almost puke.
    Quote Originally Posted by peschi
    If youre bored so easily in this game, maybe its time to look for something more exciting.
    Easily? Oh I forgot to say that numerous means 20+ for me.

  5. #45

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NaTaN
    Easily? Oh I forgot to say that numerous means 20+ for me.
    If you don't want to keep doing those quests, stop making alts. However, if you want to make a new alt - you have to do those quests again.

    It's that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruberchoice
    who lomg untill its fixed?

  6. #46

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    damn I don't even have to change my hair color to get the forms I wants!!!

  7. #47

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    3.2 coming out to test realms "soon enough"?


    With 3.2 comes the removal of the proto-drakes from Ulduar...

    This seems REALLY damned soon. Only like, ten guilds in the world have managed to accomplish this. Can the rest of us have some time with it please?

  8. #48

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NaTaN
    Easily? Oh I forgot to say that numerous means 20+ for me.
    I have dozens of alts, and I love leveling. I don't know if you're following the same monotonous patterns, but Azeroth is huge! I'm working on Loremaster now on my main, and I've discovered quests that I didn't even know existed. And when I say dozens of alts, I mean it. Well on my way to 5 80s~! (this does not mean I do not have a life. I just know how to utilize my time.) I've done starting quests so many times @_@ yet, the only ones that are really very boring to me now are the human starter zone quests. The rest...well, I could roll half a dozen night elf alts and play them all to level 20 just because I find the quests so engaging, and then never play them again. Or half a dozen draenei. Or half a dozen...you get the idea.

    Don't just stick to a set leveling path, even if you think it is the most efficient. Wander off the beaten path and have a bit of fun~
    Katarinea of Bleeding Hollow.
    Night elf and proud of it, and a Loremaster both inside the game and out.

  9. #49

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rea123
    I believe it was the "Dwarves getting some benefit from their racial abilities" exploit
    Damn. First it was the fearward, which they took away from the dwarven priests, then they nerfed stoneskin and now they're removing all chests in all 61+ dungeons?

    Must suck to play a dwarf, now that all other races still have "some" useful racials left but dwarves don't. ;D

  10. #50

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    I guess anything that is profitable and "clever use of game mechanics" is an exploit in their eyes...WTB new dwarf racials
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

  11. #51

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    Personally when I make a joke about DKs being OP, I am alluding to the the fact that they were OP, particularly right after we shipped. We got some things wrong and we've been correcting them. To deny they were too powerful would make us look ill-informed or overly defensive. I like to be as honest with the community as I can be so that there is a chance the community will trust us when we lay out our design intent on something.
    So now they are openly telling us they lie.

  12. #52

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Seriosly, why in bloody hell would Blizz make new chars start at lvl55? Leveling is a big part of MMO:s, THATS BORING LOL is not reason enough, I guess Blizz could just give you free lvl:s to 80 and also give you full naxx gear because naxx is also boring!

    Stupidest idea ever. I hope these arent the same people that complain about Blizz making the game too casual-friendly..

  13. #53

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Teul
    So now they are openly telling us they lie.
    um no that's not what they have implied at all. Stop finding excuses to hate

  14. #54

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    reading comprehension is hard

  15. #55

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    After leveling a few alts to 80, I am really having trouble with the new mage that I have started. Azeroth is so boring. And I agree with whoever said that the quests were too spread out there, unlike in Outland where everything is closer together.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

  16. #56

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    teh new druid forms looks totaly amazing, a lot more "real" looking and less "cartoonish" :3
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

    -Richard Dawkins

  17. #57

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

    Allowing rerolls to start at level 55
    We've seen requests to add a /level or similar feature before. I can tell you, this is not something we have plans to implement currently, or in the near future. We believe that there is still value and entertainment to be had in the various Terrestrial Azerothian zones. (Source)
    Well most of the comments are going to be just about this. The only ppl who it pisses off are the ones that have lved numerous alts already. Those that havent are thrilled that theres a possibility that it might happen. Imo i do want this too happen. I just dont like lvling more than onces but i still would like to experience other class roles like tanking and healing and pvping as well. I dont see getting to 80 as a "big reward" cause i already had that feeling with lvling my main. the only alt i currently have is my dk which is still at lv 75(stacking double exp and then go back to lving). i tried to lv others but questing the same things just suck maybe cuz i have to travel alot(former comment).
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

  18. #58

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xSaix
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I didn't level my characters to 80 so some casual can go LOLZ PLZ GIV ME EZ-MODE LVLING KTHNX and have it granted.

    The day it happens, many people will quit.
    This the reason why it cant happen. Cuz all their work they had to go through to lv that alt to 80 would seem a waste of time since some other guy gets 55 lvs free. The next day blizz decides to implement that change: "omg some idiot didnt have to go through 55 lvs to lv his alt and i did" "i wasted my time, screw this game /quit". they would need to reward these players somehow if they were to implement this.
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

  19. #59

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    I honestly see no harm in giving 55 lvl toons BUT (before you flame) only to those whose accounts have been active for predetermined amount of time (I think this was the case with premade characters on test realms), AND those that already have multiple lvl 80 characters. I for one would love to have an alliance lvl 80, but vanilla wow makes me want to gouge out my eyes.. And honestly, the only reason I want to have an alliance toon in Northrend is the Wrath gate event and alliance PoV of the fight in Undercity. You could say lvl a DK, but if I actually want to use this toon for more than that, well I don't want to have a class that is over populated on pretty much every realm. And to claim that people would quit the game because they implemented this option? Really? lol at that..

    As far as druid forms go, they are awesome, although I cannot for the life of me understand why do nelf cats have that gay necklace...

    Edit: Never actually noticed this, but isn't that bra on the tauren female a little high and is missing 2 nipples?

  20. #60

    Re: Druid Forms Preview, In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

    i for one have 3 lvl 80s, 2 70s and 4 60+s. I would LOVE to get premades at 55, because i cannot bring myself to do either barrens or stranglethorn or westfall ever again. the only halfway good lvling areas in terms of quests are the draenei starting area and the revamped dusstwallow marshes. seriously, everyone who says it's so rewarding needs to take a good hard look at how shitty the routing for the quests was. long traveltimes, stupid objectives in far off places. whole subzones for one quest where in northrend you would be able to complete 5 quests at the same time.

    believe me I've seen every vanilla quest there is, both horde and alliance, and It's not as great as you make it out to be.
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it


    xheouls guide to wow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •