Charge, juggenaut CD

This topic is just a statement

Is it me or what
    Ok im not geared like a king but...

That multiple nerfs on juggenaut and charge CD is a joke now... Even with the stance dancing intercept and sometimes using intervene (when possible)

In PVP, i just cant compete with mages, The CD's is so long.... They drag me and frost nova me, and slow and... and... How can i glue to him now...
    and im not talking of hunter's, Druid, warlok's, preists. In fact i think warrior is now the easyest class to kite.

Yeah, i can stick to DK's... They are not OP :, but they crush me with the pet, the massive damager output, the healing they have the chain of ice etc...

I was Ok with the nerf to the 100% crit after charge. Acceptable
    The glyph nerf was sad but, Ok i changed the glyph for another

the 5 sec they add to charge CD is just too much.
    Sometimes i just dont understand blizz thinking

And its not only for PVP, in PVE now, i change the first target and i have to run to the next one cause charge is still on CD
    Yeah i can intercept, but i blow up my rage = not cool

the warrior dynamic was so cool... but now in not shure anymore...

Re: Charge, juggenaut CD

I smell a Wotlk warrior re-roller ^^

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fu*ker in the valley...."

15+ Year Old Account

So basicly OP is upset about one class kiting him really easy. OK..

It was sure fun to be mounted in BG's and a warrior due to short cds, would eventually kill you cos of hamstring and the 3 sec stun. Was no way to ourun him, MOUNTED.

You'r cd's are just fine.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner
    Yeah - me too.

Just in case we're wrong. The OP needs to remember that pre-bc .. you had one way of closing the gap on a mage - and that was easily countered with blink (which followed Nova). So ultimately, you had NO WAY of closing the gap on a mage - at all, you were a free kill for a mage, guarenteed.

Now, you have either 2 intercepts (the second one will follow an on demand Frost Nova break), or an intercept and a charge. So, if a mage is kiting you now, and you feel there's nothing you can do about it - keep in mind that at least now, it's twice as hard for him to kite you than it always was ... big cooldown or no big cooldown.

Bottom line - pre Juggernaut = no in combat charge, post Juggernaut = an in combat charge. How is that a problem.

Reminds me of the first time we implemented a document imaging solution for our call centre staff. Previously, if a client phoned and requested a copy of a document, the call centre agent would have to submit a request to the department which kept the copies of these documents in a file, this would get back to the agent in about 2 days, at which point the client could get a faxed copy. Once the system went in, the client could get the copy faxed to him while he was on the phone - that's 2 days saved. One day we implemented something that caused retrievals to go out to 30seconds per document instead of 5seconds, and everybody complained about how terrible the system was because it now takes them 6 times longer to get a document than it used to - yup - 30 seconds vs 2 days was a real setback !!

Man the reroll quote is just a joke. No way to argue without re-rolling ????

Anyway been there done that
    Lvl 80 Pally
    Lvl 80 Druid
    Lvl 80 Mage
    Lvl 80 Warrior

So enough about re-rolling please, im a bit bored about it

And yes i had a life... If i remember well ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Moriroken
    Bottom line - pre Juggernaut = no in combat charge, post Juggernaut = an in combat charge. How is that a problem.
    In fact in not arguing about Juggernaut nerf. I know it's strong enough to charge in combat.

I'd like to find another way to nerf it without adding to the CD so it wont affect my PVE game

Quote Originally Posted by Moriroken
    Yeah - me too.

Just in case we're wrong. The OP needs to remember that pre-bc .. you had one way of closing the gap on a mage - and that was easily countered with blink (which followed Nova). So ultimately, you had NO WAY of closing the gap on a mage - at all, you were a free kill for a mage, guarenteed.

Now, you have either 2 intercepts (the second one will follow an on demand Frost Nova break), or an intercept and a charge. So, if a mage is kiting you now, and you feel there's nothing you can do about it - keep in mind that at least now, it's twice as hard for him to kite you than it always was ... big cooldown or no big cooldown.

Yeah thats all nice but u should know that mages abilities to kite was also improved. Nova from destroyed shield, chilled to the bone, stun ... which means for warriors to be on same crapy level against frost mages as it was in bc we need improve too. Even with 15s combat charge they can kite u very well, and yes they should because its the only way how to face warrior for them.

Im not complaining about that +5s nerf, but I think all can see now that warriors design doesnt fit to game as is state now. We have to much talents with tooltip like, ... u get this, but u loose this. When I look at for example to DKs talents I see alot good ideas, and I can tell to myself oh thats good I would like to have that one. But when u are forming warrior talents (arms and fury) its more like u choose better of two evils.

May its look that Im really not happy with warrior now, thats not true. But I think alot of things about them need rework.

Haha, that was what I thought too. I wasn't 70 on this warrior for very long before BC, but man BC was a kiting hell.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Just to clarify...

I'm not mocking re-rollers, I re-rolled few times in Wotlk...

I'm just anoyed by the fact lots of these forum whiners re-rolled warrior at it's prime, to PvP with.
    I've played it up to Wotlk, that's years, and years of kiting...
    As poster above me stated, kiting hell.

Now you finally have something!!!oneone!!!

It's not "I win" talent or button, but you have SOMETHING to compensate for all that kiting, something to avoid all the mouses, keyboards and (YES) even 1 monitor I've broken while getting kited in Vanilla, TBC, s3 while getting my weapon rating... etc
    Just to add, it was without OMGPWNET I HAS MACE STUN TALENTZ.... Sword all the way...

So for God's sake, stop crying about every lill nerf.

P.S.: To all those who may reply with "nerd rage" comment, yes, and I'm proud of it, I tend to get mad in RL while PvP-ing

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fu*ker in the valley...."

"Hai you guise! I rerolled warrior in wotlk when they got charge in combat. Now they nerfed the cd by 5 whole fucking seconds. Why do blizz haet me so?"

At least think before you post.

edit: I have played warrior since early vanilla and this is clearly the biggest nerf ever to hit the warrior community
    Pay a man enough, and he'll walk barefoot into hell

thats what happens. they nerf you and buff you all the time, it's their way of balancing classes.
    just give up when you see a mage as an opponent( unless you have a rogue partner), or pvp as a tank.
    also warlocks are still reasonably easy to kill, the more resil they have, the harder, but talking class mechanics, they are not that hard with bladestorm

imo, just deal with the nerfs they give us. I hate the nerf myself too, but i rather have seen the juggernaut nerf to an incombat charge only, the 25% crit chance on MS/slam was not needed for that talent imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    also warlocks are still reasonably easy to kill, the more resil they have, the harder, but talking class mechanics, they are not that hard with bladestorm
    To warlock it is not Bladestorm it is Blenderstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Strijder
    imo, just deal with the nerfs they give us. I hate the nerf myself too, but i rather have seen the juggernaut nerf to an incombat charge only, the 25% crit chance on MS/slam was not needed for that talent imo.
    They should give back that 100%. For 12s it was to much yea, but now +25% every 20s, it just dont have any impact at all.

It's a talent, you don't have to get it. If you don't like it you can spend your talent point elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    It's a talent, you don't have to get it. If you don't like it you can spend your talent point elsewhere.
    Good one.
    Or wait, so the one talent that made us viable for pvp was nerfed to the ground. And you're saying, just spend it somewhere else?
    gtfo.