Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: OMG, GC confirmed new Pala heal-spell!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS
    because you dont need it, lets homogenised that game even more every class gets every spell so no QQ!
    Not all of us have 36 alts such that homogenization of classes is really a concern.

I don't have a druid/shaman/priest alt that I can raid with and I would rather not have to.

The anti-homogenization argument is for people who don't have to worry about the deficiencies of a single class because if they exist, they simply bring a different one to a raid/encounter.

We need dps...what? ok I'll bring my druid...no wait we need heals...ok druid can do that too...no wait we need hero, ok I'll bring my shaman.

The holy spec isn't broken by any means but it does have deficiencies that can be remedied without turning the spec into what everyone else has.

In terms of what do paladins need -- a shield-like spell that you cast on a single target and when that target takes damage, it heals that person and 2-3 others within, say, 10 yards.

Doesn't have to be a ton of healing, just enough to help out.

The problem with this is that we'd just end up using it on the MT to make us even better at MT healing.

And that's really the issue with paladins -- how do you make us better without making what we do best overpowered and without nerfing our MT abilities.

eA-Zaku

Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS
    they took a lot from every class open your eyes
    its world of homogenycraft
    Your posts lack obvious signs of intelligent thought, you play a NE hunter, and you have the word "hunter" in your name. Stop posting.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by eA-Zaku
    Your posts lack obvious signs of intelligent thought, you play a NE hunter, and you have the word "hunter" in your name. Stop posting.
    ya right go check again its an elf hunter on nimrodel US on lotro
    fail again plz its fun
    or wait no use your own advice and go away

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Judgement of Light, Glyph of Holy Light, THOSE are our AoE heals. JoL in particular is like an AoE HoT for DPS and Tanks, and Glyph of Holy Light is much like a HoT for melee.

Do you really want to end up like tanks? By that, i mean there's barely any distinction between the 4 tanking classes besides what avoidance stat benefits them the most.
    I agree I think people underestimate how nice JoL is in 5 and 10mans. Even though other specs are better for it, but it is awesome spell in 10man Ulduar when ur 2healing going for a hard mode.

They promised a new reactive type heal in LK and we got sacred shield in its place, which was amazing so they nerfed it.

Woo.

It would be nice if we got a new AoE heal that did not replace other aoe healers abilities and was more inclined towards aoeing around the tank (thereby still fufilling our primary raid role while helping out / aoeing in 5 mans) but I wouldn't hold your breath for anything showing up any time soon.

Not sure why this thread is so bloody.