Hateful/Deadly weps still around?

Can you still buy hateful/deadly weps? iduno if there even was hateful but i just see them on wowhead? if so where?

Re: Hateful/Deadly weps still around?

you could never buy hateful weapons on the live servers. I heard you could in beta, but never since the actual release of lichking. as far as deadly weapons, i looked for them too, and couldnt find them, i assume they were removed.
    a small man carrying a large stick still dies to a shotgun in the face.

It looks like blizzard wants to avoid people buying weapons again from honor for pve progras.
    Thats the reason you do not see Hatefull/Deadly weapons, cause if they were still around... people would been able to buy it for honor or just arena points.
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Thats kinda lame cuz people who want to pvp still cant get weps >< And you cant get into raids with full pvp gear as a rogue... Lame

oh so sorry you cant get welfare weapons
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

i dont want welfare ecips but how are you suppose to start pvping iwith shitty weps?

Pretty sure you can get into Naxx10 pugs with blues and epics from doing heroics.

My friend recently geared up a rogue from greens to furious mainhand in about four weeks. And he's honestly not all that amazing.

Yeah the only thing i really need from raid would be daggers :-\

Sometimes i lose faith in humanity. Man reading patch notes while your game patches is hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.