Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow Priest Raid-Beginner Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    No no no no no no no and no...

The MF refresh will update temp sp gains (and losses), never ever ever ever ever recast SW:P because you gained more SP from trinkets or whatever.
    I always thought that if by the time I had cast SWP Dying curse hadnt proc'd I should recast when it finally does proc.........is this wrong??

Re: Shadow Priest Raid-Beginner Questions

Quote Originally Posted by meowfecta
    I always thought that if by the time I had cast SWP Dying curse hadnt proc'd I should recast when it finally does proc.........is this wrong??
    Yes its wrong...

I don't know why this is such a difficult concept to get your head around... let my try to explain it in these terms.

When MF refreshs SW:P it will update any changes (up or down) in your SP. This includes trinkets or any sources of SP you can think of...

However when MF refershes SW:P it will not apply any other buff you can think of that isn't to do with a change in SP. That means crit modifiers, damage modifiers, special boss buffs... anything that doesn't change your SP won't be refreshed. If you want SW:P to gain these effects you need to cast SW:P while under that effect.

So just again, SP change don't cast SW:P, any other non-SP buff change recast SW:P.