2v2 Arena : Druid/Rogue still viable?

Came across this video this morning, just wondering if this is still a decent comp or not. Looking at arena junkies, there's only 3 druid/rogue in the 2k bracket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI3AKEVCM_Q

Edit: holy typos
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: 2v2 Arena : Druid/Rogue still viable?

Nothing? >.<
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

A druid would rather choose a dk over a rogue. That's probably why you're not going to see too many higher up.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Everything works with a resto druid, even another resto druid!

But yea warrior and DK is better imo, but rogue isnt bad at all for a druid.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

Does not work well. The rogue need at the very least 900 resilience and even then he gets instagibbed. Friend of mine played this comp to bout 2400 (mmr around 2600 I believe) and gave up on it, because it was so frustrating to get oneshotted without PS and PW:S
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

1850 is damn impressive!

Ya druids dont have the spike healing neccesary to heal a rogue in todays arena where they die when they get sneezed on. A rogue is dependent on a priest's quick heals (penance, PW:S) or a mage's CC to stay alive.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

a lot of clueless people here as u would expect with an mmo-champion thread. its a very strong comp and resto druids do have a lot of burst healing atm lol (hello NS, swiftmend and lifeblooms critting for 13k...). the comps viable now because of the control it has and the fact innervate is retarded. the druid needs to play agressive and getting off some crazy clone>clone>clone>blind>sap>clone>clone>clone chains. druids is their current state can provide enough healing for rogues and with the 160% armor changes they are pretty much in the team for the insane amount of cc they can output.

Quote Originally Posted by Gezza
    a lot of clueless people here as u would expect with an mmo-champion thread. its a very strong comp and resto druids do have a lot of burst healing atm lol (hello NS, swiftmend and lifeblooms critting for 13k...). the comps viable now because of the control it has and the fact innervate is retarded. the druid needs to play agressive and getting off some crazy clone>clone>clone>blind>sap>clone>clone>clone chains. druids is their current state can provide enough healing for rogues and with the 160% armor changes they are pretty much in the team for the insane amount of cc they can output.
    Cause long CDs are considering spike healing amirite? And swiftmend requires a hot up, if you get CCed and the hots dispelled, you cant instantly get a heal off on the rogue which is needed. By no means does it mean the druid rogue is BAD, i never said that. It can still win and go far. Its just better to pick up a DK, unless of course the DK is terrible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    Cause long CDs are considering spike healing amirite? And swiftmend requires a hot up, if you get CCed and the hots dispelled, you cant instantly get a heal off on the rogue which is needed. By no means does it mean the druid rogue is BAD, i never said that. It can still win and go far. Its just better to pick up a DK, unless of course the DK is terrible.
    rejuv+swiftmend takes 1.5seconds, id consider that spike healing.

It's still vastly inferiour to priest/rogue oder druid+warr/dk/ret
    this coming from a rogue that played that setup to 2500

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    It's still vastly inferiour to priest/rogue oder druid+warr/dk/ret
    While I definitely agree with you, your armory certainly doesnt state 2500.

1644Highest 5 man team rating
    2022Highest 3 man team rating
    2056Highest 2 man team rating

Copy pasting from your armory.

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    While I definitely agree with you, your armory certainly doesnt state 2500.

1644Highest 5 man team rating
    2022Highest 3 man team rating
    2056Highest 2 man team rating

Copy pasting from your armory.
    lol armory's a bitch eh

Playing Rogue/moonkin at around 2100ish and its a really fun combo , but id say both they rogue and the druid could find more optimal partners. But yeah its viable.

As stated above, the Rogue is dropping way too fast, especially against 2DPS.
    Also no offensive dispel, which yeah... sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Ah sorry, thought when you said that last quote you were talking about yourself, but nvm just misinterpreted it, my mistake.

rejuv+swiftmend takes 1.5seconds, id consider that spike healing.
    You obviously have never healed a rogue against a ret pally in arenas then You need instant or very close to it, 1.5 seconds is to long.