Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Prot Paladin Healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    I think you a bit exaggerating Cl4ymore..

1) Prot paladins would need much more spell power then prot gear gives them so they still have to care about this DP "MS"
    2) What does your partner do all the time? You know your he can DG bladestorming warrior? Also he can try to peel him from you or focus him so he will have to go defensive. I honestly don't believe that you go 70%-0 within 3 seconds of silence...
    you just got no idea... the prot palis are wearing full healgear... no protgear.. they are just skilled deep prot.

and i know that the dk can grip the warri... but who cares? the warri starts to attack me, i start to kite the warri around a pillar... so, when should the dk grap the warri?
    he cant stand the whole time 40 yards away from me and the warrior, to grip him when he uses his bladestorm...
    then the pali runs in my direction, stuns me and the warri uses bladestorm, when i got my insigni rdy i use it then i get an anvengers shield.... the next thing that happens: im dead..

im no paladin who can just use bubble or something when this happens... im shaman i got no single defensive cooldown... so we just know now: this team is unbeatable for dk/shaman...

Quote Originally Posted by Cl4ymore
    you just got no idea... the prot palis are wearing full healgear... no protgear.. they are just skilled deep prot.

and i know that the dk can grip the warri... but who cares? the warri starts to attack me, i start to kite the warri around a pillar... so, when should the dk grap the warri?
    he cant stand the whole time 40 yards away from me and the warrior, to grip him when he uses his bladestorm...
    then the pali runs in my direction, stuns me and the warri uses bladestorm, when i got my insigni rdy i use it then i get an anvengers shield.... the next thing that happens: im dead..

im no paladin who can just use bubble or something when this happens... im shaman i got no single defensive cooldown... so we just know now: this team is unbeatable for dk/shaman...
    I don't understand how grip would not work. Most of the time DK keeps warrior close using CoI and healer stays as far away as possible. Warriors only has two distance closers, charge and intercept, to get on the healer. DK would have plenty of distance to grip and get healer out of harm for quite a few seconds during hammer/silence.

To say you as a shaman cannot survive the combo is not true. Priests are similar and to my best knowledge, they can survive well.

Quote Originally Posted by thriller
    I don't understand how grip would not work. Most of the time DK keeps warrior close using CoI and healer stays as far away as possible. Warriors only has two distance closers, charge and intercept, to get on the healer. DK would have plenty of distance to grip and get healer out of harm for quite a few seconds during hammer/silence.

To say you as a shaman cannot survive the combo is not true. Priests are similar and to my best knowledge, they can survive well.
    haha, just stfu if you have no idea... priest got pain suppression you know? and they got mass damage reduction shields.... its fact that you can never ever kill a priest if he got mana left and his shields on... there is just no way to fuck through his shields.
    the only way to kill a priest is by purge all his buffs, or get him oom...

a shaman did not get any fucking damage reduction cooldown.......

and how do you think should my dk do this? he is near to the warri to hit him... just right before bladestorm the warri gets freedom and there is just no way to instant purge it while im under pressure from the warri.
    in this moment he starts bladestorm and the pala throws his shield.
    so how the hell do you think my dk can grap him away? he got no sprint to run in 40 yards distance to grap the warri effective away from me..... just think before you post shit like this.