PvP - Spell Hit and Spell Pen

Im new to PvP Warlocks and im preety much getting trashed by every melee zerger out there.
    A particular problem im having is my spells Missing and getting Resisted.
    I know Hit Rating is for Miss and Spell Pen is for Resist problems, but i dont know how much of them.

Can you please tell me how much maximum Spell Hit do i need (without ANY Talents) so that every spell i cast will always land on any target? Please take into consideration any Talents Enemy Players might have that increase my chance to miss with spells (like retri pala or some such). I want my spells to always land on any target regardless of their talents for me to miss and my talents to hit.

Also, can you please tell me what is the maximum amount of Spell Penetration to be sure my spells will never get resisted? Please take into consideration any talents, buffs or armors/shields enemies might have that increase spell resist. I wish my spells to never get resisted regardless of my talents and enemy talents/spells. Also ignore the CoE debuff please.

Please answer only if you are 100% sure in the accuracy of your information. I wish you to ignore stuff like CloS or Hunters deflect ability thing, but take into consideration Enemy talents and buffs that provide chance to be missed and/or add spell resistance.
    I thank you upfront for your answers and kind help ^^

edit.. Id like to point out this is purely for PvP. No PvE related advice or such. How much Hit/Penetration from Gear (and gear only) do i need to achieve complete immunity to miss/resist (except clos etc) in PvP without any of my talents?

Re: PvP - Spell Hit and Spell Pen

hit cap for PVP - I think ;D that it's 5% for all classes, for warlock is it 132 spell hit(?)
    spell pen - 130 is sweet (paladin aura, shadow protect...) , .......... or 0 with CoE ;D

Well i got 6% spell hit now and im missing like mad....... almost every Howl of Terror and Death Coil, so im not exactly sure about that info. Perhaps some classes got talents that give large amounts of chance to be missed?

Thanks for answering mate but i really need some godlike-precise answers ^^. I want to be ready for the worst of the worst in both -chance to hit and spell resistances, so i gotta know the exact maximum needed values for both hit and pen... and wowwiki.com is outdated while no other site has such info......

Any gladiator or such arena experienced fellow, please answer.....

It's 4% hit for casters. But there's talents bringing it up to 8% for Rogues and Retris for example, and on top of that there's racials. So against a BE Retri you need 10% hit.

I wouldn't suggest going over 8% though, and even that is a bit over the top.

Get 130 Spell Penetration, you'l need it.

Great answer, thanks for the precise info! Ok, to sum it up:

In total, il need 10% Chance to Hit to be sure my spells will always land? (without CloS and such..)?
    What class/race/talent/buff/whatever combo has the highest "increases chance to be Missed with spells" talent/buff (not CloS type abilities)?

Also, i will need a minimum of 130 Spell Pen to make sure my spells never get resisted, no matter what enemy buffs/armors there are? Who/What class/race/talent/buff/whatever has the highest Spell Resistance (to all or any specific school)?

Additional info and confirmation of the accuracy of these data would be very much appreciated!
    Thanks for taking a part of your time to help a confused Warlock ^^

You need 4% hit on a naked and unspecced pvp target.
    There are also alot of talents that reduce chance of getting hitted by spells, http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=31872 and http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=59089 for example.
    Its also good to have 130 spell penetration to conter http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=48169 and http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=48943 those buffs do not stack so you will probably not meet a target with an resistance higher that 130.

A good way to reatch the caps is to enchant your back, change a few sockets or spec http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=18176 .

15+ Year Old Account

As it's been said, one more confirmation won't hurt.

Hit:
    4% Everyone
    +2% if its a Draenei (1% if its a belf)
    +2% if its a Rogue or Ret Paladin (not worth gearing for imo)

Spell Pen:
    130 to counter paladin aura, priest buff, mage armor.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    As it's been said, one more confirmation won't hurt.

Hit:
    4% Everyone
    +2% if its a Draenei (1% if its a belf)

Spell Pen:
    130 to counter paladin aura, priest buff, mage armor.

Slight correction:

Hit:
    4% Everyone
    +2% if its a Draenei/Undead (Shadow School)
    +2% if its a Blood Elf (All Schools)

15+ Year Old Account

How does old school "10 Resistance to <School>" for Draenei (Shadow) or Nelf (Nature), and "5 resistance to all" for Belf transfer to 2% miss each? Was it because they nerfed Arcane Torrent/Mana tap or whatever and decided to make it up to them?

R.I.P. YARG