Thread: Arms dps halp

Arms dps halp

Hey, i has arms dps questions:

I pretty much follow the standard arms rotation (rend, ms, execute when it pops, op when tfb pops) to the dot and try to make sure to fit in a bladestorm when both tfb and mortal strike are on cooldown right after one another. Even so, I only pull max 3.8k dps on melee friendly bosses. I know my gear isn't top notch (need me a grim toll for replacing the stupid pvp trinket) but that kinda dps seems horrible for 25 mans (3.8k was on kologarn, i pull 2.8k on assembly of iron ><). I know my ap and arp is also low but, even so, my dps really shouldn't be that horrid. Basically I'm looking first for things that I might be able to do better WITHOUT replacing gear and then what exactly I should replace gear with. Would really appreciate any help.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lecgos&n=Flaks

Hopefully going for grim toll, cindershard ring from ignis, armor penetration neck from either key quest or badges (if i get maly neck ill go for arp gloves), bracers of unrelenting assault and last, finally get that damned t7.5 chest that I always lose out on to bump my hit a little higher (guild only pugs voa and naxx). [Basically trying not to aim too high atm]

Thanks for the halp.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Re: Arms dps halp

Get rid of your mace for an axe; any axe; any axe at all.

(1) Mace spec sucks
    (2) It has expertise and you have 36 out of 26 expertise.
    (3) Enchant your bracers with 50 AP
    (4) Stop being cheap, buy real gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Kysimir

(1) Mace spec sucks
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'

Quote Originally Posted by Kysimir

(1) Mace spec sucks (not if wepdmg is way higher then any axe you got)
    Also, go PvE specc.

lolol valor helm with 12 STR lolol

*Firstly like said already REAL gems, none of these cheapskate ones.
    Bold Scarlet Rubys etc.
    change some too for instance you have a hit/stam gem i'm assuming for your meta yet u r way over the hit cap which is a massive waste for warriors so maybe use a str/stam one instead.
    ALL GEMS SHOULD BE RARE CHEAP GEMS SUCK!
    *Again yes go axe by using a axe you get your racial of more expertise being an orc, yeah u have loads now but in the future you wont and that extra expertise as an orc with an axe is very useful as you'll most probably never need to use weapon mastery and can have imp execute instead.
    *Level your JC for the Dragonseye gems, they are yummy.
    *Sort out that spec and get a PVE spec if you are wanting to raid.
    Second wind, weapon mastery (u have loads of expertise so ths is pointless) and improved hamstring can all go and you can use them points in the fury tree and get yourself improved execute and use the other points in rage gen with unbridled wrath (although rather pants) or simple things like commanding presence or improved demoralazing shout to help our raid.

*Last but not least get hold of Landsouls WArrior dps spreadsheet (can find over at elitistjerks), this spreadsheet is awesome and such a helpful tool.

Deleted

Im currently top 3 dps of my guild. Relys on the bossfight. But all i can say. Get hit + expertise cap, Gem arp.
    When overpower pops always use it, even over execute since this will almost always crit and since it procs every 6 seconds you will keep deep wounds up which will slowly stack up and will do high dmg ticks.
    Since overpower basicly always crits it will be your best damage ability and if you have sudden death up you can use the quick global cooldown after overpower to quickly mash it right after.
    I know sudden death does higher crits then overpower... but it wont always crit.