Thread: Pick a class

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Pick a class

Our heals are the largest mana wise of all the classes, and do the least amount healing. We can dispel a druids hots, but when our teammate is getting hit hard for 7-8k by their dk every 6 seconds, how will i have mana to heal him when I am spending almost 400 mana to dispel 2 hots that cost a fraction of the cost.

Then, lets say the druid goes oom. I am oom too by then. Then guess what? He barkskins and innervates and it's game over.

Lets see who can move faster or stay on a resto shamans that are melee. Everyone.

Every class has a get out free card except shamans. Grats. There's a reason a majority of resto shaman rerolled priest and druid.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Ty EzriEU for a rather enjoyable post. I don't PvP but it's nice to see an intelligent counter and discussion with a concrete example rather than the more traditional posting approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus
    Ty EzriEU for a rather enjoyable post. I don't PvP but it's nice to see an intelligent counter and discussion with a concrete example rather than the more traditional posting approach.
    Traditional as in "stfu I alone iz right!"? Yes... I despise these, too.

is it cool when one class counters all others? pssst its a druid. and plz dont gimme that crap about so many preists are up top because they were op for a week or 2 then they built up there ratings and just sat on them and arent playing anyone as long as they can help it. and is there a counter to a good druid warr?

Fail. Bad idea.
    The game is balanced you just suck =D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

no moar dks
    actually just remove the bastards from the game.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Next Idea he will have, will be the "Jump to conclusions" mat.

"thats the worst idea i have ever heard"

"Yes, is terrible idea"
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike