Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: can Moonkin top the dps meter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dessan
    I blurred all names just incase my guild didn't want their names posted on the forums, whilst doing theirs I did mine.

I'm missing gloves for the epic achievement, and whilst ranged on Patch with the rogues using Tott on each other I think that it's a pretty fair fight for me against them.

Perabellon
    Light of Eärendil
    Alliance
    Aszune

Happy?
    showing damage meters about 30 seconds into a patchwerk fight doesn't mean anything. And doesn't give us a gear check between the rogues and you.

3.2 will bring a HUGE (HUGE) buff to moonkin dps.

Our dps would be nothing without eclips. in 3.2 they're basically removing the cooldown.

=D cant wait

P.S. I reach about 4.5k dps in patch

Moonkin dps will be in a better place come 3.2, unless they decide to change the buff that is. We still won't be #1 (unless you're a better player/outgearing the rest of your raid-group), but with that change I think we can keep up with the rest of the dmg dealers.

Patchwerk is now a pretty useless fight to measure dmg on as it's so incredibly short and you get a massive BL up-time. Most (all?) classes can do 6k+ dps on patch nowadays.

on a fight where i never have to move i pull around 6.5k dps, if i dont proc the wrong eclipse because of lag..
    usualy in ulduar im around 5k-5.5k but thats not gonna top the 100% BALANCED warlocks and feral druids that can pull 8k+ out of their asses