Viability of Feral/Ret 2v2

Hey guys, just wondering what is the viability of a feral druid/ret pally combo in 2v2, haven't actually started any matches or anything as I'm still trying to load up on a PVP set (would you recommend the trinket first?). Also do you have any strategies that would help out?

Thank you ;D

Re: Viability of Feral/Ret 2v2

You're going to have a lot of fun with double dps, no MS effect, and poor CC.

I'm not super hopeful for you.

While there are certainly better compositions, I believe that Feral/Ret will last to about 1800 if well played.
    This is just an estimation though.
    And if you are referring to the anti-CC PvP trinket, then yes, go ahead and get that asap.
    Planning is for amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis
    retridin + hunter owns ur face
    Am I right that your own Retribution/Hunter 2v2 team is currently at 1374 rating?
    Planning is for amateurs.

Am I right that your own Retribution/Hunter 2v2 team is currently at 1374 rating?
    zomg lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Malfuron
    Hey guys, just wondering what is the viability of a feral druid/ret pally combo in 2v2, haven't actually started any matches or anything as I'm still trying to load up on a PVP set (would you recommend the trinket first?). Also do you have any strategies that would help out?

Thank you ;D
    First off, trinket is an absolute must have.

Secondly, you'll probably have some success at first, but you will get brick walled once you get to teams with high resilience and decent healers.

The amount of damage you can put out can be ludicrous, but it can be anticipated, and most of the time the other team will be able to get off a BoP, bubble, pain suppression or whatever oh shit button they have and that will screw you.

The viability of 2x dps in general is just not as good as in Season 5, and it will get worse as more people get gear.

If you find a healer you might have a decent 3s setup there.

The comp can be quite fun.
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Of course, it's not the best combo. But at least me and my partner got rather easily gladiator title at s5 and now we are around 2.4k rating with ret/feral.
    This season warrior/druid are just making very hard time for us.
    And we haven't had any trouble vs double dps teams. We have always won against double dps teams, expect if we fuck it up badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaska
    While there are certainly better compositions, I believe that Feral/Ret will last to about 1800 if well played.
    This is just an estimation though.
    And if you are referring to the anti-CC PvP trinket, then yes, go ahead and get that asap.
    Pretty sure I just died in 2 seconds to feral/ret at 2350