Page 1 of 3
LastLast

buff us in pvp wtf

Last night i played some arena jusr for fun since we didn't have the healers online for ulduar

So i got a inv for a 3v3 by some guildmates just for fun. i have about that same pvp gear as them a Dk and a disc priest but when saw their hp i thought there was something wrong. The disc priest had 24k hp and the dk had 25k hp buffed withh fortitude. i got in the arena and got fortituede and guess how much hp i had fucking 20k.

Now i find my pvp gear okay i have 832 resi and almost 2k sp. we got some games going we won some and lost some thats okay because we just did it to pase time. but then we meet this dk, warrior, druid team, and we got raped. some how both the dk and warrior pulled of between 6 and 8k crit on me wtf and i could'nd do anything. i poped my stownclaw totem to absord some dmg but its only like 4k. i think it took one hit to break the shield. and the priest poped his shield on me i died with in 10 sec.

I am elemental btw
    Don't play dumb with me, it's a game you are going to lose.

Deleted

Re: buff us in pvp wtf

buff us in pvp wtf
    So, because you and your two teammates completely failed in some random arena game you just played to kill time and got destroyed by real PvP'ers, you think your class as a whole deserves to be buffed?

One could also say "Learn to play"...

as a shammy you'll find that blizz screwed us over with wotlk
    enhance is so terrible for pvp right now unless you wanna use a shield the whole time
    ele you just get stun locked the whole time
    restro eh well its fine could use a slight buff on the riptide at least the tick heals able to crit

15+ Year Old Account

it's not a l2p isue when blizzard favors some classes and speccs above others, there is no chance ele sham or enha sham is bether to play than a resto sham.
    enha and ele is at the point of unplayable.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    it's not a l2p isue when blizzard favors some classes and speccs above others, there is no chance ele sham or enha sham is bether to play than a resto sham.
    enha and ele is at the point of unplayable.
    your my new friend every shammy i see is or has restro as main spec damn blizz MAKING us go restro

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshocklate
    your my new friend every shammy i see is or has restro as main spec damn blizz MAKING us go restro
    ...i remember vanilla when all my friends say "go resto for pve, we do not need ench there" it was my main reason that i stopped play for 2 years...

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

When someone sees a new comp they've never seen, there's a decent chance they can lose.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

What is restro? Are you retarded or something? Honestly dude, cant you read? If you cant how is it possible for you to post anything?

Show me an R in a word 'restoration' between T and O.

i really dont give a damn if i say restro or restoration for those ppl who like to flame others about spelling restro restro restro i feel so much better...

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Yes, i can see you dont give a damn. But i do. If you have to act like retard and say restro even though someone told you its wrong, then do it.

I just hope you can spell your name correctly.

15+ Year Old Account

Another amazing fucking thread by an amazing fucking person.

Seriously this shit is getting tedious, and yes this post did deserve many swear words.

Quote Originally Posted by Instant
    Yes, i can see you dont give a damn. But i do. If you have to act like retard and say restro even though someone told you its wrong, then do it.
    I just hope you can spell your name correctly.

oh ouch saying my spelling is bad oh please not that anything but that!

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

oh ouch saying my spelling is bad oh please not that anything but that!
    Again, is not about spelling. Im far from being perfect myself. It's bout acting like retard AFTER someone told you it's wrong.

Now go away, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    So, because you and your two teammates completely failed in some random arena game you just played to kill time and got destroyed by real PvP'ers, you think your class as a whole deserves to be buffed?

One could also say "Learn to play"...
    This.

Post your whine on official forums for changes and nerfs because you lost.
    Go go go!

Again, is not about spelling. Im far from being perfect myself. It's bout acting like retard AFTER someone told you it's wrong.

Now go away, please.
    hmmm im still trying to figure out why i should listen to you oh yeah i dont have to

Deleted

Show me an R in a word 'restoration' between T and O.
    restoration

Quote Originally Posted by d3v
    Another amazing fucking thread by an amazing fucking person.

Seriously this shit is getting tedious, and yes this post did deserve many swear words.
    In what way is this tedious? Tedium means long, tiresome, and usually annoying. Usually something you opt to do isn't tedious, because there's no obligation. You volunteered to make a post, and yet you're complaining about how much of a pain it is? Stop posting... tedium over. If you're talking about reading the OP's awful post... then yes... I can see the tedium in reading multiple threads on the same issue, but again you have the option to stop.

As for Ele Shaman's low HP, Enh being forced to use a shield... etc.

Ele's pay for their low survivability by having the best burst in the arena. Forced crit Lava Bursts hit hard, paired with a good rogue, or even better, a Destruction warlock, you can often kill someone before they have a chance to react. You do more burst more consistently than a Ret Paladin does, but just like a Ret Paladin, if whatever you're unloading on isn't dead when you're done, you better hope your teammate's got your back with heals or CC.

Enh being forced to use a shield, or use healing wave/chain heal on themselves instead of chucking damage doesn't seem like an issue to me, if it's viable, why not run with it? Lots of people have to change tactics and give up their offensive abilities to survive long enough to do damage in PvP. Shamans are very cooldown dependent, but they can be quite the pain in the ass during those cooldowns.

I am just trying to say that ele shamans need more survivability in PvP.

Don't play dumb with me, it's a game you are going to lose.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Carrera
    I am just trying to say that ele shamans need more survivability in PvP.
    They do not need more <anything> because you just happen to suck at PvP