Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: buff us in pvp wtf

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    it's not a l2p isue when blizzard favors some classes and speccs above others, there is no chance ele sham or enha sham is bether to play than a resto sham.
    enha and ele is at the point of unplayable.

If you think that, YOU really need to learn how to play, elemental is fine and i find myself raping quite hard

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhearted

If you think that, YOU really need to learn how to play, elemental is fine and i find myself raping quite hard
    ^ this. Elementals burst potential is simply unmatched right now. Yeah you are pretty squishy, but if you had that kind of burst and could take more hits, well you would probably be happy lol, but OP for sure. Of course when you are squishy you need the right team to pull it off. Maybe if enough casuals complain they will give shamans some survivability at the cost of some of their burst. Good shamans will be pissed though.

or u can just stfu and when u get stunlocked thunderstorm them at 2 secs then drop the rootable earthbind* totem......

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Sigh...

Retards play one night of (basically) PuG arena and then run to the forums demanding PvP buffs.

WoW is full of them, apparently.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion
    Sigh...

Retards play one night of (basically) PuG arena and then run to the forums demanding PvP buffs.

WoW is full of them, apparently.
    Yeah. I mean pvp should be easy enough that a casual or PVEer should be able to decide to pvp one day and suddenly be able to compete with PVPers am i right?

Locking the thread since it is:

A. Going no where
    B. Pulling in trolls
    C. Turned into a QQ fest

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshocklate
    i really dont give a damn if i say restro or restoration for those ppl who like to flame others about spelling restro restro restro i feel so much better...
    Sigh its because it REALLY isn't hard to get it right Shamans have Elemental, Enhancement & Restoration specs. Not Elimantal, Enchantment & Restroration specs. It seriously has nothing to do with whether you are a native English speaker or not. Its the name of the spec its on every talent tree website its really not that hard to get right.

However this is going no-where so locking thread.

Deleted

Lol, snap Barrar.

Good mods think alike.