4 manning 25 man FL (legit)

So after the post on the home page a few days ago, we decided to try 4 manning 25 man flame levi, and we did it in 3 tries!

The video is at: http://www.xfire.com/video/cd650/!

Guild: Spite
    Realm: US Laughing Skull (Alliance)

Edit: Sorry for the terribad resolution on it!

Re: 4 manning 25 man FL

nice! grats

gratz on 4 manning
    "Your opinion is like an asshole, I don't need to hear it"
    "Just coz it's wrong, doesn't mean it ain't right"
    "The problem with non conformists is they’re all the same."

Finally a legit 4man 25leviathan. Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by sadistlex
    Finally a legit 4man 25leviathan. Grats!
    My faults exactly

No exploit?! Should put "(Legit!)" in the title.

Think you could do it with 2 or 3? How many people do you think it would take for 1 tower? 2 seems like it would be a stretch for a very small number of players but maybe it could be done.

This should go on the front page too I think. It would be interesting to see what other kinds of fun people can manage to get out of this fight.

Haha nice! Maybe I can convince some guildies to try it out.

No exploit?! Should put "(Legit!)" in the title.

Think you could do it with 2 or 3? How many people do you think it would take for 1 tower? 2 seems like it would be a stretch for a very small number of players but maybe it could be done.

This should go on the front page too I think. It would be interesting to see what other kinds of fun people can manage to get out of this fight.
    Ok I put legit in :P. It could be possible to do it with 3, but not 2. The problem is the speed buff stacks up quickly, and he makes it across the room faster and faster (and further). You for sure need 1 constant pyrite stack on him otherwise you won't do damage fast enough to him while he's shooting rockets and flame venting you. Though if there's only one pyrite stack, you might not get him by the time his damage kills you first (As you can see we lost one demo and the other was getting low).